Tiny Star

February 1, 2021

A Marshmallow Polar Bear?

 Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and happy Monday! Yay! Where I live, we actually got a decent amount of snow! School got cancelled, so I had a lot of free time to write this post and Tuesday/Wednesdays post :) But anyways. Onto the post!

---
In this post: 

Movie Monday - Let's take a look at what's playing in Sarepia Theater!

RIM - What's the new RIM today? Keep reading to find out!

AJ Ally - Shoutout jammers or events that positively reflect AJ and it's community :)
---

Let's get right into the post!

<><><>

I thought we'd start off today's post with the one and only...

Movie Monday! The movie featured here is:

It Wasn't Me


My Thoughts: I actually really liked this movie! The music matched up perfectly with both of the animals' emotions which added to the storyline nicely. 

Movie Review: ★★★★★

Oop! A 5 star rating means that this movie gets a...
This award only goes out to a handful of things and jammers in Jamaa! Congratulations It Wasn't Me for earning a spot into the Popcorn Award Hall of Fame! (Coming soon to your local sidebar!)

Moving on!

Next up on today's post agenda: 

The RIM! 

Today's RIM was non other than...

A Rare Knight Helmet!

Some basic info:
  • Price: 550 gems
  • Members only? NO!
  • Location: Jam Mart Clothing, Jamaa Township
You guys. We finally got a NM RIM! Thank you, Animal Jam, this is all I asked for xD It's a pretty neat helmet. I mean, it's a helmet. There's not really much else to it. But I'm honestly just thankful we got a NM RIM. 

Overall, I think it deserves a ⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of 5 stars :)

Finally, onto the highlight of my day...

Today's AJ Allies! I found 2 absolutely hilarious AJ Allies while walking the streets of Jamaa Township, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did xD


Honestly, I should go to the Aldan server much more frequently. 

<><><>

And that will wrap up today's post! Quick apology for skipping the last "Black Friyay" addition! I got held up with finishing homework for the end of the semester, and I didn't have time for a post :( 

Thanks for reading and happy jamming! 🐻 (pretend that's a polar bear) + ⚪ (pretend that's a marshmallow)

17 comments:

  1. Dang, that's quite a nice colour that RIM got, missed it, but oh well. Sometimes it do be like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post!
    Can't wait to see popcorn award's hall of fame... Im just imagining all the GREAT things that would be included there...
    I like the RIM too- aaaah i missed it!!!!i think i like the original all black RIM kinght helmet better, probably because all these Jammers thought it was glitched and kept trading me den betas and spikes Xp
    -Tkaranto (ovo)
    PS. For TMR, I can't make comics, so im going to replace it (only for my editions) with meme of the month and quote of the week (both animal jam related and made by me.) I hope thats ok wth u!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tkaranto!!
      I'm excited about it too! ^-^ I hope to feature jammers, items, and events mainly :)

      ~popcorn

      P.S. Ooh that's a great idea! And that's perfectly fine :) Adjust anything you'd like!

      Delete
  3. Popcorn, IT'S OFFICIAL! The AJO is out :)!
    I would like the layout to look more like your blog (where it's, like, uh it's hard to explain how I want it to look, jut more like doomy's blog and yours). Also, this might sound dumb, but how do I make a post? xd
    Well, I'm going to have to look around and see how the blog works. I hope you enjoy it!

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAAAAAAAAA DOGO YAY!!! Yes! Let me teach you RIGHT NOW.

      First, to change your theme go to the left sidebar of your blog where it says "Theme". Me and Doomy use the Picture Window Theme, and if you scroll down the list you'll find it! Of course, feel free to try out the other themes too! They're all really cool :)

      To select a theme, you can click "Customize" to adjust the text font, title font, and basically every detail of your blog by clicking "Advanced", "Preview" which you can use to see your blog, and "Apply" to add the theme to your blog!

      Finally, to add a post, you just have to click "+ New Post" in the top left corner of your screen! I can't wait to read your first post :)

      If you have any more questions, feel free to let me or Doomy know on her "Ask Doomy" page :)

      ~popcorn

      Delete
    2. Weird.. I don't see any of those buttons. I checked on another device and it looks the same way. It's almost as if I don't own the AJO.

      ~Dogo

      Delete
    3. Wow, really? Ok, hmm. How about I post just multiple screenshots on my blogger help blog. I won't post text with them, just the screenshots Let me know if you see any of the buttons that are displayed. If you do, I'll make a more detailed post on how to actually make a post and change your theme :)

      Delete
    4. I mean, I saw the 'make post' button before, and I clicked on it, but then I clicked out of the tab, and now I can't find it. I can't find anything, for that matter. It's just "Animal Jam Oceanz" There's nothing here! And then, of course, there's my profile, and I am able to change it, but once I go over to MY blog, I can't. Let me see if it lets you put in a picture..

      Screenshot 2021-02-03 at 8.34.21 AM - Display 1

      Ahh please work...

      ~Dogo >.<

      Delete
    5. Nope.. It doesn't work ;-;

      Delete
    6. I think that's a good idea, Popcorn, but honestly, I probably see as much as you do >.<

      ~Dogo

      Delete
    7. Darn! Ok, I'll get right to it (after my class XP). Worth a try, ig! xd

      Delete
    8. Hmm.. it's working now! xD

      Delete
  4. AAAAAA!!! Hall of Fameeeee!!! Love it <3 NExt time maybe try something with a LION? :D

    Hugs,
    vai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAA thanks Vai!! Ooh, I'll be sure too!

      ~popcorn <3

      P.S. The Fer.al post you requested is coming soon!

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX