Tiny Star

February 4, 2021

Unreleased Items + Shop Shoutout

 Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and welcome to a new post!

---
In this post: 

Announcement-ish - Just something I want to clarify :)

Shop Shoutout - Shoutout a shop in Jamaa

AJ Ally - We've got a funny and positive AJ Ally today CX

Unreleased Items - Let's take a look at a few unreleased items (that I honestly think are very fascinating)
---

Let's get straight into the post!

<><><>

To start off today's post I just want to clarify a tiny little thing! 

So, recently something happened with my Google account which I use to run this blog. It was hacked, or glitched but nothing major and it didn't affect any personal account things. 

Fortunately, my dad has a Google account as well, so that's what I'm currently using. Unfortunately, whenever I try to follow a blog it publicly shows his name and email which is only used for his work. That means that I currently can't follow any blogs right now (but you all don't know how much I would like to xd). I do follow them privately, but they don't display so it doesn't look like I do! 

I just wanted to clear that up, in case you were wondering why I would always comment on your blogs but never follow or anything X) 

Anyways, moving on :)

Next up, we have Shop Shoutout! The special shop getting a shoutout today is... 

Temple of the Ancients

Basic Info

Description: The Temple of the Ancients is a shop in Balloosh that can be accessed through 2 temple doors. There is blue, glowing water running through it and a large Juno statue up 2 stairwells.

Location: Up the first set of stairs you see in Balloosh

First Released: March 2018

Fun Facts:

  • There is a shop next to the Juno statue that sells Juno armor
  • Little messages from the Alphas are scattered throughout the temple!
Images: 



Onto the AJ Ally!

Today's AJ Ally was actually one started by me! I decided to document it because it was the events after that deserved a spot onto the AJ Ally. 

Anyways, today while I was praising ol' hero Juno (read left to right) --->


After I "finished" xD, I saw a little fennec fox in the corner doing the little sad emote. I asked them why they were "crying", and they said it was because they didn't have any friends. A wolf (the one that said "bows" in the last picture) came over to them and said "I'll be your friend! Do you have a play wild account? We can buddy you there too!" The fennec fox then did the little smile emote. I actually ended up becoming friends with both of them :) 

That might've sounded kinda cringey, but it was the kindness from that wolf that sprouted a friendship between 2 jammers and made someone's day :') 

Go wolf! XP

Finally, onto

Some of my favorite Unreleased Items! I got this idea from Graciepopstar91 and her blog, The Animal Jam Friendship Community! Credit goes to her :)

(Images and information are from Animal Jam Wiki)

1. Ostrich


The first thing that caught my eye was the unreleased Ostrich animal. It was recorded in a poll for what jammers would like to see in Jamaa but lost. It was among 2 other options, the Falcon and the Sloth (both currently in the game)
This is a nice animal honestly! It may look a bit weird when players use it; it looks a bit clunky and tall. But I don't think this would've been a bad item, especially since the Falcon and Eagle look almost identical.
Rating: ★★★★☆

2. Speedo Sands 


Whoa. This looks like a pretty small version of Crystal Sands, don't you think? The things that really caught my eye here are probably the rope climb in the left corner and the cool little rocky pathway leading up to the top waterslide. It definitely would've been cool if there was an extra room beyond that little cave opening ^-^ For me, this land is bit too simple, even though the certain aspects in the land are pretty cool.
Rating: ★★★☆☆

3. Greely Plushie 


Ooh! Now this is a plushie I'm a fan of. The detail and resemblance of Greely himself looks really clean! This wasn't technically a released item, but was seen in one of AJHQ's Epic Dens. 
Rating: ★★★★★
Oop! What's that? Oh right! A 5 star rating! That means that the Greely Plushie gets a...
Coming soon!

4. Giraffe Coin


Next up is the Giraffe Coin! Now we've all maybe seen a couple of coins scattered through people's trade lists here and there. I think over my 5 1/2 years of playing AJ I've seen a coin on someone's trade twice. Twice. These coins are very hard to come across, and the obtainers of them really up the worth, as there is no official worth stated. I LOVE giraffes, but I do not like how they made it a coin. I literally hate the coins. 
So, unfortunately my rating is going to have to be a
Rating: ★★☆☆☆ 
(Sorry giraffe, it's nothing personal)

5. Gem Tree 


Ah, the Gem Tree. Whether or not you've seen it in a post quite like this one, or just simply heard of it, the Gem Tree has caused quite a discussion. What would it look like in-game? What would happen if you place it in your den? I think this has the potential to be a cool item, especially maybe if it's used similarly to the eco items? Instead of credits, you get gems maybe? I don't know, but that would be a really cool item.
Question for the comments: What would you want to happen if you inherited a Gem Tree?
Rating: ★★★★☆

6. Pet Donut Hut

The final item I found today that I thought was pretty interesting was none other than... a Pet Donut Hut! Similar to the Pet Smoothie Hut, the Pet Donut was likely redeemed from an upcoming Jazwares Toy (according to Animal Jam Wiki). This makes 5 of the unofficial Pet Hut Collection, and honestly? I'm here for it! This is a cool item that I definitely think should be released. You already have a Donut Tray den item! Why not continue the trend?
Rating: ★★★★☆

<><><>

And that will wrap up today's post! Let me know in the comments if you would like a part 2 to this! It was very fun to investigate the mysterious and unreleased items ovo 

Thanks for reading and happy jamming!

6 comments:

  1. Part 2 would be great! The more awareness of these cool items, maybe the more likely AJHQ is to dig some out of storage...?

    And if I got a Gem Tree... hmm... I'm not sure what I'd do with it. But I like your idea about making it an Eco Item–– maybe, it could be used to teach Jammers about the benefits of keeping trees alive! Trees clean the air and water, provide cooling shade, hold soil in place, etc. Many of these benefits do translate to money being saved for humans, so the Gem Tree might be a great educational opportunity!

    If AJHQ actually uses it of course :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can 100% agree X) All of these items would be so cool in-game...

      Ooh, I love that idea! Then, Eco/Earth Day wouldn't only have to be once a year and children (and anyone, really) could learn more about nature, our planet, etc. I love that one!

      Delete
  2. AAAAA Popcorn, that is my FAVORITE SHOP XD
    I think an ostrich would be a cool animal! You ARE right though, it could be clunky and tall, but still, we have giraffes and raccoons, and they work out just fine XP
    That google account issue is so sad :c
    Well, I have to make a post AND pretend to do homework. Bye!

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's definitely one of my favorites xD
      Oh, now that you say that... AJ I DEMAND AN OSTRICH NOW
      Yay!! I can't wait to read your post :') Good luck on your homework XP

      ~popcorn

      Delete
    2. My post is out! :D

      Delete
  3. With so many books and articles coming up to give gateway to make-money-online field and confusing reader even more on the actual way of earning money, tidy your workplace with daily cleaning

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX