Tiny Star

March 15, 2021

Rare Lucky Leprechaun Hat & AJ + WeForest

 Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and welcome to a new post! 

---
In this post:

What's Coming?

Rare Lucky Leprechaun Hat

The facts behind the crucial collaboration of AJ and WeForest
---

Let's get right into the post! 

<><><>

Hi everyone! 

Wheeeeeeewie, it's been a pretty crazy week! Along with my hopes of completing 5 ART GIFTS before June, I have been frequently working on ideas for this blog, working at the AJSASS, and also... becoming a member of Animal Jam Archives! uwu 

Like I've said before, I would never leave this blog for the ones I am also "working" at; it's too special! And I'll try not to miss any scheduled posts :) If I do, though, expect a random post the following day to make up for it!

Also, before we start: 


This little window is so cute! 
But I wish it was released more near Valentines Day. I mean, if AJHQ knew they were going to rush into Lucky Day, why not release bunches of new items at once, so you don't get mixed "categories" of them, you know?
That set aside... I love it C:

Lot's of big plans coming, so let's get straight into our first topic of the day!
Monthly Updates - Yes, I did steal this idea from the AJSASS X) I think it is a great idea, and I hope to post some of the blog's monthly goals, post ideas, just basically a huge What's Coming? post :) Instead of the format that the AJSASS does (a monthly update each month regarding the previous month), I'll be doing a monthly update for the coming month! Also, I had an idea to include something I call "Past Stats", where I will review the past month's stats! 

INTERVIEWS - If you think TDI (The Daily Interview) w/ popcorn is stopping, think again! As you will see in tomorrow's post (an interview), I will be explaining my ideas of expanding TDI! Basically, instead of just interviewing some past bloggers, I will also (try to) get in touch with some YouTubers and Instagrammers! And now that I'm a member of AJA, it makes the social media interviews a lot easier c:

Moving on!

The lucky Monday RIM today was the one and only...

Rare Lucky Leprechaun Hat!


Some basic info:
  • Price: 750 gems
  • Members only? Yes
  • Location: Jam Mart Clothing
I was surprised when I saw this RIM, actually. I didn't expect it to be full white with little green accents! But I don't really hate it... well, maybe if the clover wasn't ORANGE it would look a little better. 

Finally...

Today's "main topic" will be all about AJ(PW) and the WeForest collab back in 2020! 

WeForest is an organization dedicated to reforestation in Africa, as well as "innovative, high-standard, lasting solutions to restore forest landscapes", they say. 

AJHQ says that the memberships that were purchased in April 2020 (as well as the following month) helped contribute towards planting and raising native trees in Zambia, a country in Africa! After visiting WeForests' site (which I'll link at the bottom of this portion), I saw that AJHQ was part of the Copperbelt: Forests on Farms project, which in the end planted over 3.6 million trees :O How cool is that?! And AJHQ ended up planting over 16,000 trees in that number with the profits of the purchased memberships! If you don't know what 16,000 trees looks like, picture about 240 football fields. 


I think this was a huge step for AJHQ; and ended with an amazing result! 

If you would like to read or donate to WeForest, below are a couple of links you can click to view it!


WildWorks' "Partner Page" - https://www.weforest.org/partner/wildworks

Copperbelt: Forests on Farms project - https://www.weforest.org/project/copperbelt-forests-farms


Read about WeForests' mission, goals, and community - https://www.weforest.org/page/about-us#ourteam

<><><>

And that will wrap up today's post! Remember to stay tuned for tomorrow's interview special, and I encourage you to click on a few of the links above! 

Thanks for reading and happy jamming!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy about how the WeForest initiative turned out with WildWorks-- it's proof that 2020 had a few good parts on AJ after all c:

    And you're now a contributor of Animal Jam Archives!?? That's amazing! Your posts will definitely liven up that site :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too! It's nice knowing that AJ took the initiative to help c:

      Yep! Haha, I hope so! X)

      Delete
  2. Oh yeah those Best Friends items are part of the Valentine's bundle, so it was only released in stores after the month has passed or late in the month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAA, why am I so JEALOUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!????
    I really really wanna be part of the AJA too but if I used my EMAIL my mom would ground me FOREVERRRR!!!!
    Also, congratssss!!!! You earned it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Vai!! Yeah, I feel ya xD I think you have to be like 13?

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX