Tiny Star

March 5, 2021

Some "Lucky" Updates!

 Hey jammers! Popcorn here, with a kind of unexpected post but I'm extremely bored and we recently got some updates, so why not?!

---
In this post:

March updates review

A surprising yet very true Instagram post
---

Let's get right into the post!

<><><>

Hello jammers! It is I, popcorn the pizza, BACK with another post XP Even though I've got loads to do, I wanted to at least put out the 9 updates we received from AJ last night (and also a pretty sad look at AJ's reality in the form of an Instagram post...)

Let's get started! 

Ah, Pi Day. Comes every year, always stays the same. I hope they at least add some new den items!

Next up is the Spring Festival, a "new" adventure to find the hidden Easter eggs. This adventure kind of reminds me of Lucky Clovers, to be honest, just with different objects you're trying to find. Hmm...

Yep, here it is. I honestly think this is just filler. It's basically advertising the same thing it did when Lucky Day came out in FEBRUARY, just explaining the adventure a little more. (See below) 


Yay, an advertisement for a den we've had for 3 1/2 years. 

It looks like you can pick up eggs in the Diamond Shop for 3 diamonds, I think? You can either hatch a baby chick, a falcon, or a crocodile! Once again, cool items, same things from last year though. 

Oh look who decided to come back :l

AAAA. I actually like this den. The stone pathways and circle in the front lawn are unique, and I'm glad they didn't just make it identical to the other small house's. But you probably know what I'm going to say, so I'll spare you the annoyance :)

Flamingos have returned. Yay. Not really sure why they're acting like they are new animals...

The last "update" we received was the Enchanted Lucky Bundle! The bundle can be purchased in the Diamond Shop for 30 diamonds and includes the following: a Goat, pet Flying Pig, the Spring Cottage den, lots of new Lucky den items, and some cool clothing accessories in green. I went in the Diamond Shop today and saw everyone almost hyperventilating over it. "PLEASE BUY FROM MY SHOP I NEED THIS BUNDLE IM BEGGING" xd Oh the sights you see.

Now onto...

The harsh but true Instagram post :)


It's actually kind of hard to see, and this just goes to show what everyone's been trying to tell AJHQ these past couple of months :c

<><><>

And that will wrap up this post! Although I wouldn't really consider these "updates", at least we got something, right? 

Thanks for reading and happy jamming!

8 comments:

  1. man, that inforgraphic really is harsh but true. though, i'm a bit confused on what that person counts as games, since fast foodies was released in march 2017 (and there might have been another minigame released after that)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I agree. I feel like there was a more recent minigame released... I'll have to check!

      Delete
  2. I used your screenshots of the updates because I can't get them myself. I hope you don't mind xD

    That's a real bummer on how AJHQ has treated AJC. We haven't had a good update in YEARS. Literal YEARS.

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome blog!! Just realized this is likely your main blog. So happy people like you and Dogo are contributing to keeping the blogging spirit! This blog also brings back many memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I'm a new blogger and there's many other blogs! Check my 'Other Blog's' column if you want to see a lot of other active bloggers X) or anyone else's Other Blog's column lol

      Delete
    2. Thanks Violet! Haha, yep! This is my main :) Thanks for dropping a comment! I appreciate it!

      Delete
  4. As someone on Animal Jam for over a decade now, I'm honestly more used to their laid back schedule of releasing major additions like dens and animals. We used not to get dens or animals much, but there was a surge sometime mid-decade where they focused on releasing a lot of new animals and pets, sometime around the prehistoric animals, I think?? So that's 2017? 2018?

    I do think we might need some new dens though! I don't mind the animal line up right now, but more dens would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I completely agree. We do have almost... 50 available-for-purchase animals out right not. I would probably personally prefer a new den over an animal, seeing how many we already have!

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX