Tiny Star

March 8, 2021

Rare Lucky Scarf & Appari Online?!

 Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and happy Monday!

---
In this post:

Lucky Scarf RIM

Appari online?!

Daily News

---

Let's get right into the post!

<><><>

Hello, jammers! How are you all today?

I don't really have much to say in this "intro", so let's just get started!

Today's RIM was actually a non member one! The item was a...

Rare Lucky Scarf


Some basic info :)
  • Price: 750 gems
  • Members only? NO!
  • Location: Jam Mart Clothing
I'm very happy that AJHQ finally released another non member RIM. Is this their best one? Definitely not. The green color isn't necessarily appealing... maybe if they went for more of a light, spring green instead of a swamp green. 

I guess it's fine, though. Let me know what you think of it in the comments!

Moving on...

Um, am I hallucinating or did I just see Appari online?! 

Let me just check again to make sure.


YEP. Wow. After about 30 minutes of rapidly clicking to see if I could get in his den, I finally got in. Unfortunately, he had just logged off, so I didn't get to meet him :(. But the "party" there was still goin' strong xd 

Here are some pictures (if you see any characters that look like Aparri, they're just dressing up like him, not actually him):



That was pure chaos. 

Onto...

Kitten the Kangaroo Chapter Megathon - Oh, yes. You heard that right. 3 episodes of KTK will be posted today! Chapter 3 and 4 were just posted, and Chapter 5 is right behind them!

2 Daily Interviews Coming Up! - YES! The series will continue! There will be at least 2 more "The Daily Interview" with popcorn episodes coming out! One will be tomorrow, and the other probably will be next week!

Discord Server xp - I've started an AJ Discord Server! I'm still working on everything, so it'll probably look pretty messy, but feel free to join if you would like :) Here's the link: https://discord.gg/FuSsZrAH

<><><>

And that will wrap up today's post!

Thanks for reading and happy jamming!


 

6 comments:

  1. OOOOOOO I WANT AN INTERVIEWWWWW XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. 5 Game Edukasi Anak PC Offline Terbaik

    ReplyDelete
  3. So regardless of whether you have a troublesome undertaking moving toward that will require a touch of additional karma or you simply need a charming and beautiful decoration for your home, a lucky creature is the ideal arrangement. Soap2day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took a gander at the expense sheet and they had as of now passed the Tier 1 expense and were into Tier 2 at around $750. The Ironman North Carolina planned to begin at $700. I precluded Florida and was astounded it was not sold out. I figured it would have sold out some time prior. Watchfree

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX