Tiny Star

March 29, 2021

Rare Egg Helmet + First Post Review

 Hai jammers! Popcorn here, and welcome to the first post in my wild transition back to Blogger c:

Today's post is going to be a fairly quick one; the reason for that being I have another Daily Interview episode planned for tomorrow, as well as a requested tutorial on Thursday + SS :) 

Enough of my rambling, let's get started! 


The RIM is here, per usual, and our RIM delivery today was the one and only Rare Egg Helmet!


- Price: 725 gems
- Members only? Yes
- Location: Jam Mart Clothing (I think it's safe to assume that this is where the rest of the RIM's this year will be...)

This is an... interesting RIM. I was fascinated with what it looked like on my grey bunny, Silvie, so I modeled it on her. 

It looked FABULOUSSSS! 

Just kidding, I don't like it. It completely covers her pupils, which I don't really appreciate. I feel like it's these slight details that AJHQ is getting sloppy with. Rainbow from Rainbow000Pegasus' Ultimate Animal Jam Blog is really good at noticing small specific mess-ups in certain items, and those have been pretty frequent these past couple of weeks. 
---

I will now be reading and reacting to my very first post dating back to September of 2020 for Vai's contest :). Let's get started, shall we?


AGH the cringe DX


Keep in mind, I wrote this knowing I didn't even have an About page.



Whoa there popcorn, take a chill pill.


Also take the time to realize that I added an exclamation point or smiley face... after every sentence. WHY, PAST ME?!
 

If you would like to read that post, click here, or just manually find it from my Blog Archive on the sidebar :)

Make sure you read my other post from today if you haven't! It may clear up any confusion with this transition back to Blogger again :) (I'll also link it here)

Toodles!

5 comments:

  1. Ah yes, first posts... I don't really think about mine too much, but ya gotta start somewhere, right? :P

    Even though my posts have never been the most grammatically correct, I think over time my writing improved because I was doing it so often for my blog. And you can see that here, too! Maybe you cringing at your first post is just proof of how far you've come with writing since then :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I love how your bunny is in greyscale!! It's a creative look

      Delete
    2. I agree, we all started as that excited, jittery jammer, eager to write for a crowd :')

      And thank you! I hadn't used the color grey on an AJ animal before, believe it or not, and I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out!

      ~popcorn

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX