Tiny Star

March 18, 2021

An Announcement

 Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and please read the following announcement :)

I might move to another blogging platform. Don't get me wrong, Blogger is amazing, and the things that it offers (especially since it's free), is incredible. It really is a great place for... blogging! 

But I've recently been wanting to try other websites to really, expand I guess. (Not that it's well known or anything) 

I'm honestly not really sure how to explain my desire for another website. Curiosity? Interest? Probably a mix of both. 

But, have no fear, the AJD will still keep runnin', you'll just find it on another platform! I've been using Wix, and overall it's been great. I love a lot of the things it offers, and it's a nice place to "work", I guess. 

This blog will obviously stay open for viewing, I'm just not sure I'll be regularly posting anymore. I will be posting on the Wix one, so if you're looking for content, make sure you check that out XP My other blogs, however, will also continue to be active, and I will regularly post on them, too! 

If you have any other questions, comment them below, and I promise I'll answer them! I know I kind of said this out of the blue... heh heh. 

And of course, I will still be active on everyone else's blogs! I think I was just longing for a fresh start maybe? 

As you can tell, I'm still not really sure why I'm changing. I really only know that I want to. 

Sorry if this sounds like a big quitting post! I promise you it's not... think of it as a transition :) 

>> Here is the blog that will be my now-active one, and I would appreciate it if you check it out! <<

Thanks for reading and happy jamming!

~popcorn :P

P.S. Feel free to look around, but just note that the pages are still being edited... I'm slowly getting the feel for how to edit them :l

11 comments:

  1. I'll bookmark the new site! It's cool to switch around platforms so you can see which one works best for you. I guess I'd only be worried about needing to learn how to design a site with a whole different platform, but I am supportive of your decision :D

    And in case you find that Wix is clunky to operate and you wanna come back to Blogger, I'll be waiting X)
    (And in case you find that Wix is easier to operate than Blogger, let me know!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Doomy, your comments always make me smile!!

      Yeah, many tutorials later and I still am struggling with some of the layout parts...

      Haha, thank you! We'll see what happens :')

      Delete
  2. It kindaaa dissapointed me, to be honest...
    I feel like I'm dissapointing a lot of people with my sounding rude comments, but I'm just not ready to let go...
    I mean, I dont even have my own email, so I cant comment anymore.
    My eyes are starting to cry, and im sweating bullets. So, can you atleats try to post once a week or every two weeks? I just want you to know that I'll always remember this blog and that I will be commenting here because I dont have an email <3

    I hope you're not mad at me for this crying comment LOL!
    Hugs,
    vai <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Vai :(

      Alright, I will try to post, but I can't make any promises. As I've said above, I'm really getting devoted to this other blog, and I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep updating this blog. You could try using your dad's email?

      Delete
    2. Just use a fake email, it worked for me hehe

      Delete
    3. My mom just made me an email :D

      Delete
  3. Honestly though? Wix is a neat site, and it's really customizable! However the functionality of your current layout seems to be too wide for my screen and too much waiting time ATM to get to a blog post (after a click or two). One of my blogs run on a similar template, so I'd know how nice this layout might be, but for daily blog posts I suggest using a block to show a larger preview of your blog posts, maybe? The main concern right now I think is your connection with your viewers in which commenting might be an issue, but regardless I hope you enjoy Wix! Or not? Haha, whichever suits you better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, thank you for telling me, Rainbow! I'll try to see what I can do!

      Delete
  4. Hey, Popcorn! Guess what??? I HAVE MAH OWN EMAIL NOWWWW!!!!
    :DDDDDDD!!!
    So I can COMMENT ON YOUR POSTSSSSS!!!
    Yay!!
    Honestly, I also need it for YouTube.
    BUT YAYYYY!!!!
    You still check blogs, dont you? :3


    Hugs,
    vai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai, Vai!! Good for you! That's great! :D
      And a YouTube?! That's pretty cool :)
      I sure do! I try to check them daily uwu

      ~popcorn

      Delete
    2. Good to hear <3
      What about Blog Goals? The 200 posts? xD

      Hugs,
      vai

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX