Tiny Star

March 16, 2021

The Daily Interview - Season 1, Episode 3: Violet86271

 Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and I'm assuming you've already read the title ;)

We've got ANOTHER Daily Interview w/ popcorn episode! I do have a fourth one planned, and stay tuned for a fifth (hopefully) coming out soon! 

Edit: Also, very quick update! (I can't believe I forgot this when originally writing this post xd) You may see in the title that I have added "Season 1" before the episode number! I hope to make "The Daily Interview" a series, and the current season (Season 1) will be a collection of interviews from past bloggers! In the future, I hope to interview current AJ bloggers, YouTubers, Instagramers, etc. and categorize them into their own seasons! We'll see how far I get (and how many jammers actually respond), but I'm actually pretty excited! Anyways, back to the post. 

Today's very special guest is...

Violet86271! (also called Violet)

Like our past guests, Violet is a long-time AJ blogger, starting her blog, the Animal Jam Legendary Palooza, in 2014! Before we begin, big thank you to Violet for participating in this interview! All of the answers I receive mean so much, especially considering they're from most of my blogger inspirations!

Enough of the chit-chat, though, and let's just get right into the interview! 

<><><>

When did you first join the blogging community?

I first joined the blogging community in 2014.


What inspired you to start blogging? 

What inspired me to start blogging was seeing and reading a bunch of other people's peoples blogs and wanting to create my own. Scooter from the Animal Jam Sky Blog was actually a huge inspiration. Blogging looked fun, and I wanted to participate.


If you could make any changes to AJC (Animal Jam Classic), what would they be? 

I don't really play the game anymore... but I would say better updates cause they were lacking for awhile (don't know if they still are), and more creative outlooks.


What are your favorite and least favorite parts about AJC?

My favourite or least favourite parts about AJC would be the memories that I created, it was initially a fun game when I was younger and it brought so many memories, and friends to my life, that I should not take for granted! I would say den decorating, hanging with friends and doing adventures would definitely be my favourite parts. My least favourite parts would be the scammers. 


Is there anyone you used to/currently look up to?

I used to look up to Scooter from the Animal Jam Sky Blog a lot for animal jam and and AJ blogging. Now I am happy that there are still people who blog such as Doomy, and you, who are continuing the community that was once so alive!


Finally, what is your favorite blog post that you've posted? 

I am not sure what my favourite blog post would be, but likely one with edits, or a lot of fun activities.

<><><>

And that will wrap up today's post!

Once again, huge thank you to Violet for your answers and kind cooperation! I love hearing all of the memories, stories, and thoughts past jammers have about present AJ! 

Thanks for reading and happy jamming!

6 comments:

  1. W-W-WAITTTTTTT!!!!

    Why's your name Blossom?

    Tbh, Popcorn sounds cooler LOL xD

    Aaaaaaaaa!!!! IM SO SORRY THAT SOUNDED RUDE FORGIVE MEEE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! It's ok! I'm just using that name for my posts on the AJSASS :)

      DON'T WORRY, POPCORN WILL RETURN T^T

      Delete
  2. POPCORN!!!!!!! IM CRYING RIGHT NOW. I DONT HAVE MY OWN EMAIL, AND MY MOM DOESNT KNOW I HAVE A BLOG, BUT ITS HER EMAIL. AND BLOGGER WANTS ME TO VERIFY ITS ME. IM CRYING RIGHT NOW, I NEED HELP!!!!!!

    Vai <3 :CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, never mind that NERVOUS COMMENt, lol!!

      It was actually DADS email, and he gave me the password, so no worries, I'm fine. I even made a post about it <3

      Delete
  3. Your welcome:) Glad I could dive back into AJ lane and help you with your interview!

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX