Tiny Star

July 13, 2021

The Daily Interview - Season 2, Ep. 1: Shelzy

hai jammers!

it's popcorn here, back again with another TDI episode c:

if you haven't noticed from the title, we are officially on Season 2 of TDI! Season 2 will be interviews with current Animal Jam influencers, most Jambassadors. 

as for this episode, i have brought a very special guest to kick off the new season: Shelzy!

Shelzy was picked as a jambassador back in April along with a little over 15 other jammers. she currently has 135 subscribers on YouTube and a little over 4,800 followers on Instagram. 

i'd like to thank Shelzy for her very kind cooperation during this interview, and without further ado, let's get into the post!

<><><>

How did you come up with your username?

I honestly was just tryna come up with a cool, snazzy username at the time and the word 'shell' came in my mind after a few others and I came up with shelzy since shell wasn't available.

When did you become a Jambassador?

I got picked with all the other Jambassadors that were recently picked back in late April.

How has being a Jambassador in Animal Jam changed the way you play? (i.e. people follow you, people are in your den more)

I think being a Jambassador has made me realize that there's more to the game than just trading and making fun posts, I've definitely built my confidence realizing I was more than I thought to the game and definitely love socializing and meeting with fans more, and I definitely appreciate things a lot more than before! (I did appreciate everyone before btw I just started appreciating the newcomers basically and appreciating every little thing 1000× more) 😊

When did you start gaining popularity on your social medias? (primarily YouTube and Instagram)

I started gaining my popularity back in 2017/2018.

Are there any jammers that you used to or still look up to?

I look up to primarily the new Jambassadors and amazing jammers who loved me for me like mikurocks21, bumpit, pinkrhino24, alc0r and so many more!

<><><>

thank you again for your participation in this project, Shelzy! make sure you check out her Instagram and YouTube soon C:

that will wrap up this interview! stay tuned for some more in the near future ^^;

toodles!

~popcorn 🎋

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX