Tiny Star

July 22, 2021

The Daily Interview - Season 2, Episode 2: Cuteypie0518

haii jammers! 

it's popcorn here, back with another TDI episode C: 

today's extra special guest is none other than Cuteypie0518!

Cuteypie is an Instajammer and YouTuber, known for her fun and creative content surrounding Animal Jam. she currently has about 450 Instagram followers and almost 4k subscribers on YouTube! (those links will be at the bottom of the post :)

let's jump into the interview!

<><><>

How did you come up with your username?

I’m honestly not sure how. I was about 6-7, and I think I just liked the term “cutie pie.” However, I couldn’t spell, and it became cuteypie lol. The 0518 is from my birthday, which is May 18th!
When did you join AJ/AJC?

I’ve been playing AJC since late 2012, and AJ since about 2016-2017 (I don’t have the exact date)

When did you start gaining popularity on your social medias? (primarily YouTube and Instagram)

On YouTube, it was my Queen of Mean AMV for Miraculous, which almost has 1 Million views. It was also my Ready or Not series, which gets around 100+ views per episode! On YouTube, I gradually got the followers. It wasn’t really anything special. I started Instagram in 2018, and Youtube in 2019! My Instagram followers tend to be lower since I remove bots pretty often :)

Are there any jammers that you used to or still look up to?

Absolutely! I used to- and still do- really look up to Gellyjones. She encouraged me to start making my own content. I admire Iv0ri (Ellipsity), Snowyclaw (I work with them on the Archives), TypicalRocky, and all of my friends that I’ve met throughout my time as a Jammer and content creator!

<><><>

thank you so much, Cuteypie, for your kindness during this interview :) i really appreciate it!

Cuteypie's Queen of Mean Miraculous MV (as mentioned in the post!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugh93FKyHRY

that will be all for today's post C: thank you all for reading!

toodles,

~popcorn 🐌

4 comments:

  1. Hi blossom, I don't see my last comment and I was only asking to be interviewed (I might of been deleted) The Jambassador you interviewed in this post seems familiar, I can recall looking at their YouTube channel.
    I am sorry If I have been bothering you with my 23 comments. I was trying to give myself a good reputation on the blogging community.
    - coolfunpigeons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Princess Brightstar! Agh, I'm sorry about that! Yes, you don't see it because I drafted the post you commented on (that interview wasn't supposed to go out yet). To answer your question, I'd love to interview you! I was planning on interviewing newer bloggers for Season 3 anyways C: Thanks for reaching out!

      ~popcorn

      Delete
  2. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Extremely useful info specially the last part I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.HVAC busy season tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. Daily92news

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX