Tiny Star

July 12, 2021

The Daily Interview - Season 1, Episode 5: Rainbow000Pegasus

haii jammers!

quick intro today, but WHABLAM. 

popcorn's Daily Interview series is back up and running! i'm pretty sure this will be the last episode for this season, as i have some pretty big ideas for upcoming seasons/interviews. 

i feel so so so bad that i completely forgot about Rainbow's interview D: i'm sorry!! i had the interview portion already written out, but just had to add in the intro/outro. 

(also side note: i got my 2nd COVID vaccine yesterday, and i'm definitely not feeling to well. if there are parts in this post that make 0 sense, that's why xd just a quick heads up!)

i recently added a new page tab as well! there you can find all past interviews and some sneak peeks to what's coming C: 

anyways, make sure you stay tuned for future interviews! they will be coming shortly.

<><><>

When did you first join the blogging community?

I actually started blogging on August 2012, but I joined the Animal Jam blogging community on 20 May 2013 as a blogger myself.


What inspired you to start blogging?

I don’t remember how or why, but I stumbled across Snowyclaw’s Animal Jam Spirit (I think it was called Spirit?) in 2014. I was really into blogging and Animal Jam around the time and from there on I found more and more Animal Jam blogs. Initially I started on using my Animal Jam blog posting stories, random glitches and so on, but after discovering those Animal Jam blogs, I started to blog daily about the updates around early May 2014.


If you could make any changes to AJC (Animal Jam Classic), what would they be? 

Mm, tough question. I feel like there are lots of implementations that could happen throughout the years. I’ll just list them briefly from what I can think about on the top of my head:

– ) Not have rebranded: The whole Animal Jam / Animal Jam Classic thing is honestly confusing. I get that they want to focus on Play Wild! since it seems more advantageous, but it’s overall just an awkward and bad situation, IMO, as a long time player.
– ) Keep AJPW and AJC more or less the same. I liked it when AJPW was still premature and whatever major new things happened in AJC was also implemented in AJPW. Then all of a sudden AJPW started pacing ahead and left AJC in the dust. I wished that they kept their focus on both – the items / contents doesn’t have to be the same, but at the very least I hope that we’re still getting updates, new things, perks and what not one in a while. As someone who has played AJC for a decade (well, I suppose it wasn’t called AJC back in the days-) and just having had AJC’s tenth birthday, it was less than lackluster, showing how much consideration they put into the game as of late. A pity, really.
– ) Keeping the item qualities up. Lately there has been a drop in the quality of items. It might not be noticeable but I had hoped there was someone in charge of quality control to make sure all items are up to standard.
– ) Letting non-members be able to reclaim their old perks. One of them is to be able to access free chat once more. I don’t know why they locked this behind a membership wall now. I want to be able to send gifts too to members, that was my main method of giveaways as well as getting rid of items I don’t need. Also that Jam-a-Gram free message. How long has that been in member testing now? If AJHQ doesn’t plan on giving non-members the perk, they should be honest about it.
– ) Not AJC, but I miss the old Daily Explorer. I also despise how each page of AJDE only has three posts in one page. Bad.

I don’t think there’s any on the top of my head right now.


Is there anyone you used to/currently look up to?

I seriously do not remember why. I think there was a user called MisterChunkyBuddy or something? Their main animal was a koala, and I visited their blog and thought it was cool, so they were pretty much the only blogger I tried to become friends with on Animal Jam? It was short lived though. Not sure what actually went through my head then haha but no I don’t think I particularly looked up to anyone. Though I think Snowyclaw’s plans on the Jamaasian movement was neat, I don’t remember anything that went beyond that via the start of the movement (I stopped visiting AJS when they changed their formatting and a lot of those I consider acquaintances stopped commenting, so I don’t remember much about what AJS had rather than the community of commenters).

Finally, what is your favorite blog post that you've posted? 

Mm, looking back most of my older posts are cringe haha, and lately I haven’t written anything remarkable. Nothing really stands out on the top of my head, so I think it’d have to be the collection of the stories I’ve written for Jamaa lore. A lot of them are really old and a bit painful to read haha, there are segments that I still remember where I was when I written them. It’s been so long since I touched upon them though, so I should probably continue it.
https://rainbow000pegasus.wordpress.com/rainbows-lores/ )

Not a post either, but a page, but my second favorite would be The Forgotten Archives. It was really fun writing it while it lasted.
https://rainbow000pegasus.wordpress.com/the-forgotten-archive/ )

^^ Make sure you check those out :)

<><><>

And that will wrap up episode 5 of TDS! Like I always say, big thank you to Rainbow for providing your kind and helpful answers! 

toodles!

~popcorn


4 comments:

  1. This was great to read <3

    Feel better soon Popcorn! The 2nd vaccine hit me hard as well XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so! C:

      Ahaha, thank you, Doomy!

      Delete
  2. I completely forgot about this too, pfft, so it was fun to read through again, I don't even remember half the stuff I said-

    Hope you're not hit too hard by the second dose, Popcorn, and that you're feeling all better now!

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX