Tiny Star

April 9, 2021

I'm Back! & Monthly AJMV

Hai, jammers!! Yes, popcorn has returned C:

To start off, I apologize for my absence and leave without warning! I did have spring break, and I traveled for about 8 days :) I was dreading going (it wasn't my decision in the first place -_-), but  it was a nice break from reality, even if it was just for a little over a week! 

But I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of comments that were on my most recent post C: I appreciate all of your input and helpful feedback for the movement title, and although it's not fully official I am leaning towards The Rainbow Movement. I think it's important to recognize each jammers' differences, and the certain qualities that make them special, like all of us! Each and every one of us has our own strengths and weaknesses, whether you recognize them or not! Although they don't define you, they make up an important part of who you are as a person, and I think that's really special X)

Ew, why did I actually sound like some sort of therapist ^^

On a completely unrelated sidenote, I recently started reading the twilight series and I'm absolutely loving the books. I have yet to watch the movies, but I've heard they're not nearly as good as the books... so we'll see! I usually don't like fantasy related books, but I applaud the author for the well constructed reality senses that give it a more realistic-fiction-book feel. Great series overall, highly recommended :)

And there you just saw my nerdy book flag fly high X) If you have read them though, I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments!

Although this post has already turned out longer than expected, I wanted not label it as an explanation post (even though it's already kind of shaped up to be..) and include something at least a little bit enjoyable! 

I did get to finish my April Monthly AJMV, and for those who read my post pre-edited I actually just finished cleaning some spots up! So without further ado, I bring you the updated, basically finished Monthly AJMV :)


I hope it turned out okay... like I said before, I tried a new editing software and absolutely fell in love with it. Unfortunately it's the 30 day free trial version, so unless I just repeatedly make fake accounts I most likely will not be able to use it again :( 

Heehee, I hope you enjoyed this mess of a post and stay tuned for one most likely tomorrow night! (If not, then expect one the following day :)

Toodles!

20 comments:

  1. Popcorn's baaaack! :D

    I read part of the Twilight series a long time ago-- I remember I liked reading the first book in the series but I lost interest with the rest. I guess I prefer vampire stories that are spookier :P
    I'm glad you're liking it, though! It's great to find a series that's fun to read :3

    P.S. I think you might wanna fix the link to your AJMV! Uploading it to your post directly would be a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it definetly took me a little while to get used to it... a little confusing at first, but overall enjoyable :D

      Ooh! Thank you, let me do that now!

      Delete
    2. I think what you could do is go in to edit this post, click Insert Video (the icon right next to Insert Image), and click Upload From Computer to embed the video right into the post. The kind of links that start with file:// normally don't work D:

      Delete
  2. popcorn im making an ajmv {and remember i dont have a pc or whatever} so i want you to do the smile emoji sitting (if you want you can face your friend or if you want her out of the photo) thanks! ~foxo


    also i love that you add the sparks to yr blog))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to! I'll include it in my next post! :)

      Thank you, Foxo! I agree, I was surprised at how simple it was to set up! I think I could definetly make a tutorial if anyone would like :')

      Delete
  3. thanks popcorn! i would really like you to put it in your blog :)

    ~ love foxo 💗🌸🌼

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Ew, why did I sound like some sort of therapist ^^"

    ~Popcorn 2021


    lol

    I really like this post because first of all, it has an AJMV. Who wouldn't like it? XD

    I've watched so many Animal Jam videos, but about 70% of those are probably from Screencast-O-Matic.
    I don't want to criticize it too badly, but most of them aren't that... good and don't have as many views. It's your choice if you want to try it out, though. I think you can remove the watermark if you buy it. I wouldn't buy it if I were you and trying it out but, hey, at least you don't have a biiiiiiig watermark that coats the entire thing saying "MADE BY SCREENCAST-O-MATIC GO TO SCRRENCASTOMATIC.COM AND USE THIS RECORDING THING SUPER GUUUD!"
    Okay that sounds like a 5 year old wrote it but I think you get my idea :)

    I didn't like the song choice at first, but now that you use it, I like it more :'D

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I think Røse uses Bandicam for her videos :)

      Delete
  5. im so long for the pixture X)

    its ok popcorn. you dont have to be in a hurry :) take your time ;) you have 4 day tho :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reminding me! I'm actually posting it tonight :')

      Delete
  6. also nice ajmv pop! :)

    i would like to rait it a solid 10/10 :)

    i have to tell doomy of yr great work :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Foxo!! Haha, that's good to hear :) Yes, Doomy definetly helped with this struggle of a process to try and get the link to work o.O

      Delete
  7. Welcome back! I'm glad you enjoyed your break though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thanks Rainbow :') It's nice to start writing posts again, I must admit X)

      Delete
  8. Hey, Popcorn!

    What do you think about "Bad Liar" by Selena Gomez? I'm gonna use it for a new AJMV!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Vai!! YES, I love that song! I think that would be great for an AJMV :)

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX