Tiny Star

April 13, 2021

Rare Spring Cat Ears & 2 Spring Outfit Ideas

 Hai jammers! Edit: This was originally meant for yesterday, but I tried to get something out :P

AGH, I know, I know, late post! I do have a reason: I went back to in person classes! Ah, what a relief. I could never focus online, so this was a major upgrade :) 

Though this post may be late, I wasn't not going to post! So I quickly put together this one, and I hope you enjoy it!

WHOOP, it must be our lucky day, we've got a non member RIM! And another surprise: it actually looks good! xd

Rare Spring Cat Ears


Price: 650 gems
Members only? Nope!
Location: Jam Mart Clothing (I may replace this segment because so far every RIM's been in Jam Mart Clothing :l)

I kind of love this RIM.. the colors are more vibrant than I thought they would be, and it's a really cute clothing item overall!

Next up we've got some non member spring-inspired outfits! These outfits consist of all items that can be purchased from Jam Mart Clothing, and are surprisingly cheap as well!

Blossoming Butterfly


Colors Used (Base color - ear color - eye color):

Items Used: 

Spring Flower Bracelet (blue variant) - 550 gems
Butterfly Wings (blue variant) - 150 gems
Butterfly Hair Bow (default) - 500 gems

Pink Sass


Colors Used (Base color - ear color):



Items Used:

Round Glasses (pink variant): 300 gems
Ribbon Scarf (pink variant): 500 gems
Candy Cane Socks (not available for purchase, but common in Jamaa)

That will wrap up this very quick post! UGH I'm going to try my hardest to make longer posts in the coming weeks, but I hope you enjoyed this one enough!

Toodles!

10 comments:

  1. *cough* thanks ajhq for a nonmember rim that actually LOOKS GOOD... except I can't even get online and APPRECIATE it... *cough cough*

    I agree: I can't focus online either. Especially since I know that I run an actual SITE that anyone can find. I go to the extremes to keep it a secret. I will delete all the history from my mom and dad's computer. Unfortunately, you can't do that with a Chromebook :( So now someone can just flip on the DUMB GOGUARDIAN and see that I run Animal Jam Oceanz-

    But I am glad everyone's back to face-to-face :)

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
  2. *you can't do that with MY chromebook because it's controlled by my district

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know!! FINALLY T^T

      Yeah, but I think it's also good to let friends and family know, too! Obviously, in the end, it's up to you, but I remember when I kept it as a secret it wasn't very helpful <3

      Delete
    2. Only my sister knows X) lol

      Delete
  3. I love the different shades of blue in the Blossoming Butterfly!!

    As an unrelated side note, I gotta finish my next post soon, oh boi... but I also have finals to do... I worry I might not get a post out this month
    >.< or will I? I have no idea right now..

    Back on topic-- good to see a Rare Item Monday with a color combo that actually makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you, Doomy!

      GAD, so much school.. I don't know about everyone else but I can not WAIT for summer to start :)

      I agree! Not only did they make sense, they actually looked.. GOOD together!

      Delete
  4. Yesss!! I love those Spring Cat Ears.

    Vai has stopped by today :D :D :D

    I know you might be busy these days, but I do wonder if you look at my blog? I'm sorry if its cos I dont comment anymore, I'm just so busy (As you can see on my latest post :/)
    Anyways, my favourite outfit was deffinitely Blossoming Butterfly!
    I'm not really into pink that much :)


    Hope you're having a jolly day!
    Hugs,
    vai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I thought they were a great item X)

      Of course I do, Vai! I'm sorry if I can't always drop a comment, but I regularly check up on your posts!

      Same with you, Vai! <33

      Delete
    2. Yeahhh Ill just let you read the reply I wrote to you on mine :)

      Delete
  5. Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. bengal cat for sale

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX