Tiny Star

April 19, 2021

Rare Spring Sun Necklace & Vai's Gift :)

Hai jammers!

YAY, popcorn's finally not late to a post >.< 

Unfortunately, I'm not sure what the length of this post will be.. I hope it's somewhat long!

Now normally, I wouldn't just put a RIM post by itself, but I'm frantically typing this on my phone during my study hall, and I don't have anything really new to talk about :l

Nevertheless, I will attempt to make this as entertaining as possible! 

The RIM AJHQ has presented to us today is the Rare Spring Sun Necklace!

Price: 550 gems
Members only? Yes
Other variants (credit to Dogo for idea): 

  

Hmm. I don't really agree with the.. everything here. This would be a great summer RIM (if they hadn't already made it one before) :) And the green sun is just.. no. EESH.

FINALLY, after many days of un-motivation (um, yes, I did just make up a word), I recently finished Vai's gift of her wolf, River! 


I hope it looks ok, Vai! It's a 1400 x 1400 square image :) 

I updated the way I made these with the help of Galaxymintz! Big thanks to her C: 

(Also, I know River usually has Nerd Glasses instead of the flower crown, but the angles with the glasses looked very disturbing :D So I changed it)

Anyways, next in line will be Dogo, then Rainbow, and finally Doomy! 

IIIIIII hope you enjoyed this post!

Toodles! 

3 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! It's so cute, I love her!!

    River has so many details, and yet you did it :D
    Great Job :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX