Tiny Star

April 27, 2021

Spring Graphic Contest 2021

Hai jammers!!

To address the elephant in the room, I'm once again so sorry for just quickly disappearing. 

I won't dive too deep into blah blah school blah blah, but for me, I only have 5 and a half weeks left! It feels so weird knowing that the end of my year is coming up so soon.. it feels like I just started xd

In honor of that, and also the fact that I randomly disappeared, I wanted to do something special!

That's why... I'm hosting a Spring Graphic Contest! YAY C:

I may take down my Contests page, and just go back to normal contest info and stuff on posts :) That's at least what I'll do for this contest! 

WHAT TO DO

Make an Animal Jam graphic that represents an element of spring, whether it's a ladybug (I told you how to find one in my Cool Spots in Jamaa post :'), a flower/nature item, anything! 

RULES

- You can only use a graphic that you screenshotted in game! (Chromebook users, just look up the item/object you're thinking of and screenshot a picture of it. AJ Wiki has basically every AJ item ever, so they'll most likely have the item you're looking for! If they don't, please let me know.)

- Obviously, only enter graphics that YOU made. Don't copy anyone else's graphic off the internet! It's generally rude, and it won't make the contest any fun.

- If you're an AJ Blogger, than this step will come easy to you. All you have to do is make a post with your finished entry! For those without a blog, but would still like to compete, Panda from Animal Jam Graphic Central made a post here about how to upload a photo on a website and getting a link that you can paste in the comments here!

HOUSEKEEPING

- Entries are due by May 10th! If you need more time, reach out!

- Bloggers, let me know when you post your entry so I don't forget to check!

- The prize will be a custom edit of the animal and pet of your choice from your AJC account c: 

Before I wrap up the post, I have 2 questions for the comments:

1. I'm thinking of redesigning the blog's color scheme again, and it's between my current one (rainbow, dreamy; I'm still working on a header), or a gold scheme. Let me know your opinion!

2. What's your favorite keyboard emoji? Mine is either C: or o.O

Toodles, and remember May 10th!

11 comments:

  1. Ooo what a creative idea for a contest! I hope I'll get some time to enter, 'cuz the beginning of May is all finals for me.

    For your first question, I personally really like the dreamy rainbow color scheme. It's really soothing to look at :D

    And for the second... hmm, my favorite emoticon (or keyboard emoji) is probably... >:3
    It has a special vibe to it xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, no worries, I have end of year statewide testing as well DX

      That's good to know! I really like this background, but I'm struggling to make a good header that goes with the theme X)

      I love that one.. too difficult to explain, yet to unique not to use XD

      Delete
  2. WOOOOAH Popcorn you're JUST ON TIME for ending that contest!
    My school starts the day after :O

    I agree with Doomy, that rainbow scheme is really nice!
    It's actually called "Galactic Scheme" because of its colours - did you know? :D
    My favourite keyboard emoji is the kitty kitty kitty is pwetty xD
    Here it is: =^.,.^=

    Popcorn I'm deffinitely entering the contest!!!
    I think I'll use the Wiki, because I'm really busy with a trailer for my new MOVIE (Not giving any more info :3) and making a book for my newborn Godbrother, anddddd making a painting for my GONNNA-BE-BORN-IN-JUNE baby girl cousin!

    Hugs,
    vai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHOAAA :OO

      Good to know!! I'll probably be keeping this one, then c: Aww, that one is adorable!! I'm gonna have to steal it >:3

      Yay!! New movie?! I can't wait! Aww, new family members! That's so cuteeee :))

      ~popcorn <3

      Delete
    2. :D
      That's ALSO good to know! :3
      Dont worry, but imma steal your cookies =^.,.^=
      That comment is literally me trying to figure out which symbol is the cats mouth xD

      Yup! I can spill a bitta da tea to my best fren, tho..
      Name Of Movie: Elves And Goblins
      Director: MEEEEEE
      About: So basically the trailer's gonna be me sittin on a spring chair chattin away while random pics from the movie pop up every now and then :)
      Main Character: Juni, the fox-elf.

      Yup! And thanks for replying so quickly! It's great that you have something you gotta "do" hehehe!
      An excuse for moi to go on this delightful computer!
      But that's kids these days...

      Hugs,
      vai

      P.S: Would you like to be pen friends? Pen pals? Whatever they call it now? xD Yeah I know that that's kinda creepy but I mean, we could use or grandma's address- LOL!
      I would probably use my dad's address if we did it, because my family and I LIVE in a hotel my grandparents made!
      Please write an answer =^.,.^=

      Delete
    3. EEE I can't wait to see it!! It looks so fun!

      Yeah, study periods do get boring quickly.. I like to check up on this blog often C:

      Ooh, I love that! Do you have an email we could chat over maybe? I can't release my address so we couldn't be pen-pals pen-pals, but I'd love to get your email if you have one! ^.^

      ~popcorn

      Delete
    4. Ooooh!! I do have an email :D Give me a day or two to send it to you though - I dont get every day to be on the device xD
      I dont remember if its AJ or Animal Jam on the end of my email ToT
      I'll let you know! And sorry for not replying in the period of 40 mins, I was sleeping xD

      Hugs,
      vai

      P.S: I'll comment it on one of your older posts so others who dont comment see my email and start sending me weird stuff QwQ
      P.P.S: We cant talk about my blog or my Google Account, because they're all a secret xD (On the email sending :3)

      Delete
    5. Haha, that's perfectly ok!

      Alright! I'll be ready for it c:

      ~popcorn

      Delete
  3. Oooo! I'll be entering!

    I prefer your rainbow look over a shiny gold one :)

    And my favorite emoji has got to be ^-^

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dreamy rainbow look! My favorite keyboard emoji is either ":)" or "¯\_(ツ)_/¯" but the second one requires a bit of copy and pasting...

    I don't know if I'll enter the contest since I can't play AJC anymore (I did read the alternative; it's just that I find the wiki graphics aren't as high quality as I'd like them to be), and also because I'm not all that into editing graphics anymore. Good luck to anyone entering though!

    Sorry for not really commenting here; I should work on that.

    ~Wild

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX