Tiny Star

April 10, 2021

Unique and Pleasant Spots in Jamaa!

Hai, jammers! WHEW. 

I honestly don't know why I'm saying that, I just felt like I wanted to... o.O

As I promised in my previous post, I felt the need to write one that I thought would overall be pretty enjoyable to read :') 

I actually thought of this when making my most recent AJMV, along with Wild's comment on my first one! I found some surprisingly peaceful and ambient atmospheres when finding places to "film", and I thought I would document and share them with you all! You could use them for screenshots for AJMV's, or maybe just a place to hang out and play a game or 2. Whatever works for you :')

Enjoy!

Jamma Township

I actually used this spot in my most recent AJMV, and was quite astonished by how surprisingly charming it was.. kind of like an entrance to a mysterious place o.O AJ Headquarters maybe? You can find this spot directly to the right of the Alpha Headquarters building. I love this random tree just sitting here as well :')

Next up is another spot I found pretty pleasant, as long as you go to an empty Jamaa Township server xd I enjoy the cute touch of the ladybug, and the pastel colors of the flowers! This location is right in between the Diamond Shop and Alpha Headquarters; it's hard to miss the red ladybug!

Sarepia Forest

Ah, the infamous butterfly spot. I found this while I was filming my first AJMV, and didn't think much of it before I started editing the clips. Depending on the colors of the butterflies in the server you land in, the sight is pretty cool! I got a horrible screenshot here.. almost every butterfly is mid-flap X( Still a great place, nonetheless :) You can find this spot to the very right of the treetop wooden pathways, just to the left of the theater.


This spot is actually only a few steps to the right from the butterfly one above, but the string lights with the green brush is so cute! Although I couldn''t find a nice position to make this picture "pretty", I think with some simple editing it could easily look like an elegant setting!

Kimbara Outback

I was surprised by how many gorgeous spots there were in Kimbara, but they all fascinated me in their own unique way :) I loved the setting of the picture taken here, and I don't really know why. The colors are a little not-coordinated and messy, but it somehow works :D This spot can be found a up and to the right from Gabby's Animal Hospital, right before you come across the wooden bridge!

Although this place isn't very attractive, I could see the mysterious stone and wooden building exterior being used for... videos? Roleplays? I'm not quite sure.. You can find this spot directly to the right of the waterfall, after you cross the wooden bridge. 

Next is a place that I thought was so... charming! I loved the contrast of the stiller water with the rushing movement of the falling waterfall :) This place can be found by simply following the path from the picture above; you can't miss it!

Mt. Shiveer

This place is another one of my favorites; just because of the overlook! I think it's a gorgeous mountain view, and I applaud AJHQ for making the view so realistic :) This you can find by heading up the snowy mountain path, and then make a left. You should be standing directly above the cave opening for Crystal Sands.

Here is yet another stunning overlook... these continue to amaze me every time haha.. To get here, follow the directions from the spot above, but instead of a left go all the way right 'till you get to an icy path next to the slide :)

This place isn't as spontaneous as the others, but I think it still would be a cool place for a screenshot! I never noticed this sign before, actually. I think it's a nice touch to the whole atmosphere of the land! The instructions to get here may or may not be difficult, so we'll see how good I explain :) Follow the directions from the steps above, but instead of making a left or right turn continue to go straight up. You should be following a thin, snow covered path until you reach a small clearing, basically where I am in the picture. 

Also, here is your picture, Foxo! Sorry it took a little while; I was going to hold off this post for tomorrow but got too eager heehee. Let me know if I need to crop it more/resize it :')


That will wrap up this post! I hope this was somewhat entertaining, as always, and comment below which spot was your favorite!

I will be coming to you with another post on the RIM day, just discussing the new "updates" we got *eyeroll* 

But I'll spare you my annoyance and leave my complaining to that post... >:)

Toodles!

10 comments:

  1. This is a good post. 10/10 would read again :3

    Maybe one day I'll make an AJMV just for fun. Maybe... and if I do, I'll use your advice here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Doomy! <33

      I'd love to see it if you decide to make one! It can be difficult at first, but I'm kind of obsessed now... If not, though, I'm glad this post helped :')

      Delete
    2. P.S. Another great spot in Jamaa is the entirety of the Canyon Passageway! That big flat rock is the best.

      Also, the Phantom Vortex looks quite interesting when it's open in October.

      Delete
    3. Whoa, thanks for those! I completely forgot the Pathway Canyon; I never really used it, I don't think: (I usually just teleported to the lands xd)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness you have such a good eye for amazing spots in Jamaa! My favorite spot here is the one with the "secret entrance" in Jamaa Township.

    Also, I can't go on AJC, but I can imagine everyone's frustrations with the "updates"... I hope you get a good update soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa, I like to think so.. I'm glad they seemed kinda cool :')

      Yep, frustration basically sums them up :l

      Delete
  3. its SOOOOOOOO C000l THANKU THANKSSSS SO MUCH POPCORN :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I joined about late 2018, so I didn't get much updates before the whole thing "shut" down. My favorite update has got to be the Meagen's Pet Bears. I had a spare account (I think the name was Abcdefg168 or Abcdefg63) and I had so many good items on there. They were also, um, what would you call it? Referred? To me. When I got my membership, they got it too. Unfortunately, it must've gotten hacked or maybe I forgot my password, but I couldn't visit the account after I got the member. The account had brick walls, possibly wood floors, a lot of pets (including a pet bear with clothes) and lots of rare items, maybe den betas some of them. You can go visit the den... it's a wolf with nerds and candy socks.

    I love these places! I agree so much of how pretty this is :"D

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, gotcha. I agree, I loved the arrival of the cute little bears! It was kind of crazy how fast they gained popularity between jammers o.O Ooh, I'll definetly check that den out soon!

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX