Tiny Star

April 1, 2021

Monthly Update - April

Hai, jammers! Welcome to the first day of the springy-est of months, April! Replacing the usual Shop Shoutout post today, I have decided to start something called "Monthly Updates" (idea credit goes fully to AJSASS) But instead of posting an update on the first day of the month representing the past month, I'll be posting an update for the coming month. 

Let's start!

✿   

Past Stats - Along with the Monthly Update, I add in "Past Stats", a portion of the post where we take a look at all of the past month's statistics! The month of March's statistics were the following: 

Views: 878

Comments: 91

Most Viewed Post: "An Announcement" (March 18)

Most Viewed Page: "More Blogs

✿   

Spring Contest - Look out for a special spring-themed contest coming this April! (Details will be coming soon!)

✿   

Monthly AJMV: "Put Your Records On" by Ritt Momney - I've started a new series: Monthly AJMV's! Though I highly doubt I'll be able to put out AJMV's every month, I've recently really gotten into making them, so I hope to put one out (if not monthly) every 2 months C: You can find April's AJMV posted any time between 4/5-4/12. 

✿   

The ___ Movement - I've decided to follow in the tracks of past bloggers and start my very own movement! I'm thinking of either calling it The Friendship Movement or The Rainbow Movement, but I'm torn between the 2. Comment down below which one you think would fit best!

✿   

Popcorn's Pointers - Popcorn's Pointers is another new series, which will be posted every Wednesday! They will give you tips about Animal Jam and blogging in general c: Now that I think about it, a little like my other blog A Jammer's Guide to Starting a Blog :) but posted here instead. I hope this sounds interesting!

✿   

Upcoming Posts - You can expect these posts coming out in April!

  • Spring Den Makeover 
  • "Painting With Popcorn" Ep. 1 
  • Daily Interview - Season 1, Episode 6
  • Unique & Pleasant Spots in Jamaa
  • And more!
✿   

That's all for this month's updates! 

Toodles!

13 comments:

  1. For the "Movement" I have some good ideas, because I was thinking of making one myself!
    The Jamaa Movement
    The Popcorn Movement
    The Jammer Movement
    And for the ideas I'd chose the "Friendship Movement" because Rainbow sounds a bit too..
    Pride-y.
    Okay, yes I dont LOVE pride!
    I would just like the world to be like God created it o.o
    But enough chit-chat, its your choice!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Vai! Thank you for those suggestions! I'm still deciding.. I'll probably make an announcement tomorrow :)

      Delete
    2. Oh WOWEEEE the Rainbow Movement is running after people like a hungry bear :') Okay that didn't sound so good out loud- But A N Y W A Y S hey Popcorn how are youuu???

      Delete
  2. I think it's interesting how you approach blogging! I really enjoy your integration of older blogger ideas with your new ones! Keep posting, make a passion out of it!

    -Penguin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, wow, thank you so much, Penguin! That actually does mean a lot, especially with you being one of my blogger inspirations :') Thank you again!

      Delete
  3. I like the Rainbow Movement :')
    What do you think it'll be about? Hm... maybe accepting and celebrating differences, and just generally being excellent to each other, or maybe a message to imagine yourself in someone else's position when you're talking to them..? Just some ideas C:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's exactly what I was going for! I think it's important to recognize each jammers' differences and uniqueness (that didn't make any sense grammaticaly, but I hope you got the basic gist C:

      Delete
  4. I prefer Rainbow Movement C:

    Also, do you know the HTTPS code for the "Animal Jam" mouse you have on your blog? I'd love it if you could tell me because I've been wanting this on my blog for so long :P

    ~Dogo
    P.S. Check my AJMV page for my new AJMV :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai, Dogo!! AGH your AJMV is AMAZING, I don't know how you do it :)) Ooh, great idea! I'll post a tutorial definitely in the next couple of days :)

      Delete
  5. I like the Rainbow movement :)

    And I can't wait for the contest!!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wild!! Haha, I still have to think about what I'm actually going to do for it xdd

      Delete
  6. SCREECH POPCORN WHERE R U????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SCREECH DON'T WORRY DOGO, I'M BACK! POST COMING TOMORROW EXPLAINING WHERE I'VE BEEN LOL

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX