Tiny Star

April 22, 2021

Doomy's Gift!

Hai, jammers!

SURPRISE! Here's a little Thursday bonus post C:

This post will be another short one, but like I said in my last post, expect lengthier posts in the near future! 

As the title says, today I finished Doomy's edit! 

This one was probably the hardest I've done, actually. The darn cat hat didn't fit on the panda head, so I had to do some awkward resizing until I finally managed to make it look decent haha X) 

The eyes were probably my favorite! I tried to match Doomy's eye color as close as I could get them, and it wasn't perfect.. but I think it looks ok :) And the eyelashes I was quite proud of. I did them freehand, and it surprised me at how not-shaky my hand was xd

Gah, enough of my weird rambling. Here is your edit!


Like I said, I'm not sure how I really feel about the cat hat. It looks a little clunky.. let me know if you'd like me to edit it further! 

(Also I hope I chose the right blue necklace. I'm pretty sure this was the one you meant, but there was also another that had a yellow encrusted jewel and a darker blue outer part)

Remember, I do have commission currently open :) You can access the page going to the last page tab!

Toodles!

11 comments:

  1. I agree - the eyelashes and eyes are amazing! They're my favorite part. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you, Wild! And that's sweet to come from you! Your eyes in all of your drawings are always so detailed and realistic C:

      Delete
    2. Thanks Popcorn! That's comforting to know because I always struggle with eyes - like drawing one is ok, but when I draw the second one it's just... ugh.

      That's why I prefer side view....

      Delete
    3. UGH, yes, I know exactly what you're talking about xD I have yet to master that skill..

      Delete
  2. IT ME X)

    Thanks so much, Popcorn!! I love how this looks. Don't worry 'bout the cat hat, I know from experience it can be really hard to make clothing items with thin parts (the whiskers) transparent. The necklace looks perfect, though!

    Once I finally make that art gallery page on my blog, I'm adding this to it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problemo! Ok, that's good, cause boy was that cat hat annoying T^T

      Yay! I can't wait to see it! C:

      Delete
  3. POPCORM I DIDN'T DIE *cry cry* I made two posts today T_T

    Oops, I spelled Popcorn wrong...



    Doomy looks awesome! I don't know what you mean by "The cat hat not looking too good." This looks incredible!

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I'm making a new page about blogger funny moments. Is it ok if I use the sentences "Ew why did I actually sound like some sort of therapist ^^;" and the sentence "Gotta love some moolah" from your blog? Thanks <3

      It sounds stupid, asking for a SENTENCE from your BLOG.

      Delete
    2. YAY, Dogo's back! X)

      Awh, thank you!!

      And, yeah, of course! That's a fun idea! I can't wait to see it :)

      ~popcorn

      Delete
    3. O: POPCORN MADE NEW POST ON AJSASS??? :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

      Delete
    4. YEP!! That was my 3rd post, I believe :D

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX