Tiny Star

February 13, 2021

Daily Explorer Post Talk-Through

Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and welcome back to a new post!

---
In this post: 

Daily Explorer Post Talk-Through 

*new!* What's Coming?

Daily News
---

Let's get right into the post!

<><><>

Well. First of all, big apologies for skipping the exclusive Thursday and Friday posts last week! My school is currently making us select our course semester classes for next year already, and the deadline is coming soon :l I guess it's to make sure we're registered early or something? Anyways, even with that I shouldn't have just left you all out to dry :( I'll try to stick to the schedule and we'll see how it goes :P

But anyways, today's post (like many of the recent posts) is going to be a more chill post. I'll be looking through and talking about some of the recent Daily Explorer posts!

For those who don't know, the Daily Explorer is AJHQ's official blog. I'll link it here, and you can also find it at the footer of this blog :) 

Let's get started XP

Purrrfect Saturday - 2/13


The most recent one is from today and honestly made my day :') All of the animal masterpieces are so cute and well executed! I especially love that second white cat one ^.^ This definitely made my Saturday Puurfect XP

Year of the Ox - Feb 12

Next up was a 1-sentence long post captioned "Join us in the Chinese New Year Party and Ring in the Year of the Ox in Animal Jam and Animal Jam Classic!" 
Yay.

Spread AJ Kindness! - Feb 11


Next up is one of my FAVORITE posts; a kindness one! In this post, AJHQ found and posted some of these kind messages/pictures to help promote kindness throughout it's games! I screenshotted a few of the ones that I particularly liked above! :) I'm glad AJHQ recognized (and actually did) something about this, even if it was just for Valentines Day! 

Pamper your Pets - Feb 10

Dress up your pets in Animal Jam (PW) with the new item releases in Paws N' Claws! Use #AJFavfurrite on social media to possibly get noticed by AJHQ!

National Pizza Day - Feb 9

Apparently, February 9 was national pizza day! The caption for this post was "We hope it's not too cheesy to say Happy National Pizza Day!" Um, nope, definitely not too cheesy...

Onto a new addition!

I've decided to add a "What's Coming?" portion to the blog, because I'm currently working on a few pages/posts that I would love to share with you! Here are todays': 

- 2 new Fer.al posts! 
- A "Fan Art" page for the wonderful drawings you all have made me :')
- More ideas for the "Bored? Try These Ideas!" section
- Additional pages for the Pet Guide

As you can see, I have my hands pretty full right now xD This is an apology for the future if any posts are missed this week/the coming weeks XP

Here's what's new on the AJD!

- New About page you can find on the second page tab of my blog!
- Remember to enter the Friendship Festival Trivia Contest! Entries are due by Feb. 15th and you can find more detailed information by visiting my "Contests" tab (or by clicking this link :)

<><><>

That will wrap up today's post! Again, sorry for the lack of involvement in this blog the past couple of days! I'm trying to become better with managing my time here, as well as focusing on my other activities/school X)

Thanks for reading and happy jamming!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Popcorn!
    I'm trying my best to post daily, and so far so good!
    (Spoiler Alert: I judged one of those pictures cx)
    And HOORAY there's going to be more Fer.al! I can't wait! :D

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX