Tiny Star

February 25, 2021

A Nightmarish Giraffe & Spring Layout Progress

 Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and welcome to a new post! 

---
In this post:

The Studio Corner is the SS today!

Scary giraffe O.o

Daily News
---

Let's get right into the post!

<><><>

Hello, jammers! 

Yes, it is Thursday, which, yes, means it's Shop Shoutout day! (Eesh, try reading that 5 times fast)
A long with the infamous SS, I will be talking about some blog updates (again) and a very disturbing giraffe found in the pillow room :) 

Not a very big intro today, so let's get started!

This Thursday's very special Shop Shoutout is... 

The Studio Corner

Description: An artsy shop that sells a variety of paint-y items, as well as the 2 art easels you can use to paint and draw!

Location: Art Studio and the Masterpiece Gallery Party 

First Released: Art Studio - June 2016 & Masterpiece Gallery Party - Late 2016

Images: 


(There was another image but it "failed to upload")

I feel like this shop is pretty underrated. It's got some overall pretty cool items, and I feel like AJ should make it a little more noticeable or something :) 

Those are my opinions, anyways. 

Also! Do you know a pretty underrated shop in Jamaa? Want it to be featured in an edition of SS? Fill out the one-question survey to submit your answer :)


Moving on...

You may or may not look at all giraffes in Animal Jam differently after you see this. 


What even... is this item?? I've never seen it before, but it could just be an older item that everyone forgot about or something. 

I tried searching it up, but all I got was a character page for "Buckteeth" from the Bambi Wiki xd

Question for the comments: Do you know what this item is? If so, what is it?!

Finally, onto...


The AJD has some pretty exciting updates planned, so keep reading to find out what they are XP

Spring layout update - I know, it's still February! But I'm kind of getting sick of my blue theme; so you may or may not see a new theme in the early days of March...

New header - Also part of the spring layout change above, I am currently working on (actually, just finished uwu) a spring-themed header for the layout stuff! I've always used Canva for my headers, but I actually experimented using Pixlr X*! *Big thank you to Wild and Dogo for showing me it! 

TMR website update - I stated in my "The Reason My Posts Have Gotten Shorter" post (which you can read here) that I was working on a complete, official website for TMR! I'm using Weebly, and still trying to figure out how to actually use it, but we're chillin xd I hope to get it out sometime in March, after Tkaranto releases their March issue of TMR :) 

"Links" page? - Finally, I'm thinking about adding a Links page. This page would be more like a resource for AJ players and bloggers. I would link the websites I use for my headers, graphics, fonts, etc. as well as AJ resources like The Daily Explorer, AJ's Terms of Service (just in case anyone wants to look at it), and AJHQ's help section at animaljam.com :) Let me know if this sounds like a pretty cool page; I'm on the fence about it...

<><><>

And that, will wrap up this Thursday's post! I hope you got some kind of use out of this post, and remember to submit your answers in the poll!

Thanks for reading and happy jamming!

(Oh, new signature in the works as well :)

8 comments:

  1. Your boy's 'nightmarish giraffe' is an Egyptian Beard. This item has been released for a while, and on the giraffe it's super tiny and creepy, making it look like its mouth is open in a freaky way.
    I'm not sure what else to say in this comment lol

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wow! Thanks for telling me, Dogo! Haha now I want to see what it looks like on the other animals...

      Delete
    2. That's what I thought too Dogo, but where did the teeth come from!?

      Delete
    3. Oh wait! I think it's a combination of the Egyptian Beard and Bunny Teeth, because the Beard is a neck item and the Teeth are a face/head item

      Delete
    4. Oooooh that makes sense! Thanks for your help, Doomy!

      Delete
    5. Okay, so it was the blue theme. I left, then I thought 'hey lemme go double-check the giraffe's teeth lol' so I went back and it switched to the spring theme... PERFECT TIMING!!!

      Delete
    6. Haha! Yep, I was like, "nope, can't do this blue theme anymore" so I just switched it :') The colors I'm still working out; they're kind of invisible against this background...

      Delete
  2. I think so too - Egyptian Beard + the teeth item (comes around April's Fools? I might be wrong), but IDK what categories they each go to.
    That said, I'm loving the new theme, Popcorn! The yellows are hard to read though.

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX