Tiny Star

February 24, 2021

The Daily Interview - Season 1, Episode 1: Nafaria9

Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and we've got ourselves a very special post today!

Welcome to the first (of hopefully many!) episode of "The Daily Interview" with popcorn! I do hope that this can become somewhat of a series, but a lot of the more popular/past bloggers have said goodbye and moved on. But, I will try and reach out as best I can :)

I am very excited for this one, as I interviewed one of my long-time blogger inspirations! Let's all welcome...

nafaria9 (or naffy!)

Naffy is a long-time Animal Jam blogger who started her blog, The Animal Jam Whip, in late 2012! Although she has (at the time being) stopped regularly posting, her posts and blog proves a great inspiration for many other future and present bloggers!

Big thank you to you, naffy, for letting me bombard you with questions...  :')
 
Let's get straight onto the interview! 

<><><>

When did you first join the blogging community?

i joined in late 2012. whoaaa that was almost 10 years ago what the heck


What inspired you to start blogging? 

i read a bunch of other blogs and i loved animal jam so i wanted to make a blog too!


If you could make any changes to AJC (Animal Jam Classic), what would they be? 

add more content probably, there's not a whole lot to do lol


What are your favorite and least favorite parts about AJC?

i really liked the community of animal jam, the friends and memories i made while playing helped shape me into who i am today


Is there anyone you used to/currently look up to?

when I played animal jam I really looked up to meloetta385


Finally, what is your favorite blog post that you've posted?

oh gosh there are so many i can barely remember any of them!!

<><><>

And that will wrap up the first episode of The Daily Interview with popcorn! Let me know how entertaining/fun this was to read; it was definitely fun to write! 

(Thank you again, naffy, for your participation in this interview :) Make sure you visit her blog, The Animal Jam Whip, soon!


6 comments:

  1. O: Cool!

    I have a question: are you going to continue your 'videos' page? You know, the one here: https://animaljamofficialdaily.blogspot.com/p/my-videos.html

    I really liked the videos page but I noticed that you took it off from the blog :( Are you going to continue it?

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the question! I do hope to continue it in the future, but I probably won't bring it back anytime soon :( The videos surprisingly take a while to make, save, and upload -_- But they WERE fun to make, and I think I will continue them soon :)

      Delete
  2. Everyone's bringing up so many old blogs haha it's getting nostalgic. Man, there's so many old AJ blogs I frequented back then but can't remember the URLs anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know! Though I wasn't around when those blogs were at their peaks, the little time I DID know them truly was pretty special.

      Delete
  3. The interview idea is really cool :) especially with jammers who haven't really posted on their blogs recently, it's nice to hear from them again.

    It's also interesting to see how similar Naffy and I are. Minus the whole joined-AJ-thing or the looked-up-to-person thing, I think I would've answered many of the questions the same way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Wild! I agree, though my progress is a pretty clear reflection of how tough it is to contact the older ones, I hope I can make it work xd

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX