Tiny Star

February 5, 2021

Friendship Festival Contest Announcement + Mini Update :)

 Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and welcome to a new post! 

No "In This Post" today, because you know what I thought?

I thought it was time for a contest! It's close to Valentines Day anyways, so why not?

What type of contest you might ask?

Head on over to the new "Contests" tab to find out! (A new edition to the AJD) XP

---

Oop, I lied. It looks like we also got a mini update! Let's find out what. 

To start off this update day, it looks like Lucky Day is coming soon! You can purchase St. Patrick's Day (Lucky Day) items throughout the stores in Jamaa, and also play the themed adventure, Lucky Clovers!

It also looks like the Friendship Festival is here! You can pick up the Friendship Cottage now through February in the den shop! After your done purchasing your den, why not go and play the Friendship Festival seasonal adventure, Special Delivery? CX

Ooh! Looks like polar bears are back! I honestly kind of like the polar bears here in Jamaa :) Their very funny when they hop, because I can guarantee you'll see a little bunny or koala say "Stop jumping on me!" xD Speaking of polar bears, I found a wild tiger running through the streets of Jamaa. Or so I thought...


Many creative points for you, Queen Snowygirl xD

To wrap up this small update, you can now purchase the Best Friends Bundle in the Diamond Shop for 30 diamonds :) The bundle includes a Polar Arctic Fox, the Friendship Fortress den, a Pet Fantasy Peacock, and a set of "Fantastic den items"! 

And that will wrap up today's quick post! Make sure to check out the contest! 

Thanks for reading and happy jamming!

6 comments:

  1. Wait wait wait–– it's super early February, why is AJHQ releasing Lucky Day stuff AND Friendship Day stuff at the same time??? Is this a mistake??? This is the first time this has happened xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pfft I know xD I feel like it's something like a space filler because they ran out of update ideas or something XP Otherwise, I honestly have no idea.

      Delete
    2. im literally so confused- i think AJHQ is going mad! If they need ideas, i think they should check the suggestion boxes once in a while, or just come and ask me- i have way too many ideas!
      -Tkaranto

      Delete
    3. I know! I honestly don't even think they look at the suggestion boxes; they just send that automated message "Thanks, your response has been recorded." or whatever. :P

      Delete
  2. Ikr?! Lucky Day? I mean, YAY, another chance for spikes, but I think AJHQ is a bit confused XD
    By the way, Popcorn, can you buddy me on AJ (Play Wild)? I'm vaiana70 XD


    Sowwie I left yesterday! I would be grounded if I didnt leave.

    Hugs,
    vai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD xD I totally agree!! Um, hello?? We're only in Feburary!
      Oh, and of course! Let me do that now :')

      It's alright! I understand X)

      ~popcorn

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX