Tiny Star

February 18, 2021

Donate Day #1

 Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and welcome to a new post!

---
In this post:

*new* Donate Day!

Shop Shoutout

AJ Ally
---

Let's get right into the post!

<><><>

Happy Thursday, jammers! This post (like many past ones) will be a more relaxed, talk-ish post as well as an introduction to a new exclusive! 

Let's start, shall we?

To start off this post, I though I'd introduce you to a new exclusive I will be adding! Let's welcome...

Donate Day was an idea I got from, well, the Conservation Museum! I've always tried to monthly donate 500-1000 gems to one of the 3 big cats. Since I've actually possessed a lot of unneeded gems from my "arcade phase" *shudders*, I decided to move it weekly and now donate 100-250 gems to one of the big cats (the amount depending on my gem level) We'll see how long it takes for me to go broke... 

Anyways, this week's Donate Day big cat was... the cheetah! 

Edit: Funny story, it actually took me about 3 tries to actually successfully get this recording uploaded and not accidentally trashed, so I ended up donating about 3000 gems to the cheetah off-camera :l 

Yay, cheetahs! Here's the recording :P

Next up...

Shop Shoutout! Today's Shop Shoutout is quite an interesting one if I'm completely honest, and seems to also get pretty overlooked. Introducing...

The Adventure Shop

Description: The Adventure Shop is the shop in Adventure Base Camp. Though not many people know much about it, it's overall a pretty great shop and sells a variety of phantom cages and enclosures. 

Location: The right corner of Adventure Base Camp (which is the first tab in the "Parties" category)

First Released: September 2013

Fun Facts: 
  • There is a pattern where the iron items (Phantom Cage, Phantom Lockbox, etc.) are 400 gems less than their wood variants
  • Before the shop was released, jammers thought that the shop would let them obtain phantoms and "adventure powerups". However, that was eventually proven wrong following the shop's release
Images: 



Finally onto AJ Ally :)

This AJ Ally was quite an interesting one. Not sure if this was coincidental or not, but I would say it's a mix of creepy and cool :')


*shudders*

<><><>

And that will wrap up this Thursday's post! Yes, I know, I know, my posts keep getting shorter and shorter. Don't worry, there is an explanation which will be coming shortly (once I actually work out the details and logistics of it)

But like always,

Thanks for reading and happy jamming!

(new signature may be in the works X)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Popcorn!
    YAY CHEETAHS! They're probably the best felines out there. You're being a good jammer by accidentally donating a bunch of gems.
    The fox picture looks... familiar. Are you sure you haven't posted this on your blog before, or has this happened multiple times? I think what's going on is that these foxes are buddies and they huddle up together to talk with each other. If they're not talking, well, I'm pretty sure it's not coincidental. Maybe it 's just like the campfire at Sarepia Forest: If you dance then others join you? Oh gosh this is getting complicated. *ahem* moving on.

    Ah, yes, the Adventure Base Camp shop. That one shop where everything is member except one item :")

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dogo!
      I know! Pfft I'm just glad I didn't waste that amount of gems on something that I didn't want to xd At least it was for a good cause :')
      Darn, I probably have posted it before xD I can't keep track of each AJ Ally, but I think I should start XP

      ~popcorn

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX