Tiny Star

February 26, 2021

6 Years of Popcorn Q & A Announcement :)

 Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and welcome back to a new post!

Today is yet again somewhat of a special update/announcement post!

If you haven't read the title, the upcoming date of March 2nd will celebrate the first day I made my Animal Jam account, popcornpizza25. These wonderful 6 years that I have been playing this game have been some of the best of my life, and remembering the ups and downs, friends, and memories of it all has recently had me overflowing with joy (Edit: Ew, I'm just now realizing how cringey that was) 

But on that note, I wanted to do something special for my 6 years "anniversary" since I've never really celebrated it any other years xd Well, I've got a blog, I've got some very kind readers, so I thought "why not?"

I will be doing a Q & A post! If you have any questions you would like to ask me, ask away in the comments! Ask as many or as little as you'd like; I'll be sure to answer all!

Just a couple of things to remember:

No personal questions, please

When you go to comment, please be aware of the commenting rules :)

The answers to all of your questions will be posted on the one and only, March 2nd, and I can't wait to see them! (Click on invitation to enlarge)


Also, one thing the invitation didn't mention was that my first AJMV will be posted on March 2nd as well! Dogo's AJMV post here really inspired me to make my own! I actually recorded the footage about 3 weeks ago, but would always hold off on the editing T^T That has officially changed, jammers, and the AJMV is done! (The song it will be playing to is "Adelaide" by Johnny Orlando :)

Thanks for reading and happy jamming!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Popcorn! I love the little invitation, with Kitten at the bottom asking if she is invited xD

    And thanks for linking my post! My video is out so if you want to check it out just head to my blog, 🍿! (I called you an emoji lol🍿)

    I was having a lot of trouble with it. I suffered hours trying to figure out what the heck happened to my AJMV :T It said it was 0:35 minutes long, which meant I'd wasted 2 days of my life trying to put together the AJMV. Argh! It's good now, at least <3

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words, Dogo!

      Of course! You were the main inspiration, anyways! ^.^

      AA I can't wait to watch it! :)

      ~popcorn <3

      Delete
    2. (Also eek when is another KittenTheKangaroo chapter coming? 🥺)

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX