Tiny Star

February 18, 2021

The Reason My Posts Have Gotten Shorter (Small Update C:)

 Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and welcome to a new post!

---
In this post:

A pretty important update on why my posts may or may not seem to be getting shorter!
---

Let's get straight into this post!

<><><>

Hello, jammers :) Now over the course of the past 2 weeks you may (or may not) have felt my posts have gotten a bit shorter. I do have a couple of reasons for that, and I will be explaining them all below! 

Edit: Sorry if this post sounds kind of rushed! Me and my friends were about to leave for a trip, and I didn't have much time xd

Let's get started!

Education

I know I probably have made excuses about my personal education many times, but it is a pretty big part of my life (but probably everyone else's too :P). Education is very important to me, and although I would love to just sit down and write a blog post, I really need to focus on my classes and grades, as well. 

Personal Life

Especially with this pandemic, I find it hard not to be drawn to my computer (surprising, I know). I personally try to portion my time on it but with family, friends, and extra-curriculars but it can definitely get stressful trying to write a blog post, spend time with important people in my life, and focus on school! 

Mental Health

Although my mental health has never been all that great, it's gotten worse since this whole pandemic hit. I've struggled with it for awhile now, and I feel I really need to start doing more things that make me happy! (Like writing blog posts XP) Seeing all of your comments and positive responses to what I write makes me unexplainably happy. It really has put me in a better head space, and I truly thank you all for that. 

Big Updates

Finally, out of the serious stuff, I've been hard at work working on some big new updates for this blog (as well as my other blogs) including starting a complete website for TMR (I'm very excited about this), experimenting with more layout ideas, and working on making some of the requested posts for you all :) 

<><><>

And that, my fellow jammers, will wrap up this post! Sorry if it sounded like a big "quitting" post or something like that, but I can tell you right now no matter how long it takes for me to put a full-length post, I will get in a rant or 2 ;) I will also start (more) frequently updating the pages as well as start making some new ones! 

Thanks for reading and happy jamming!

4 comments:

  1. I relate with all those reasons! Don't feel pressured to write super long posts if you don't feel like it. Take off unnecessary pressure where you'd like and just have fun :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for those kind words, Doomy! I agree with you, I feel like I've been pressuring myself to write super long and entertaining posts. But I hope the current ones are still fun to read ^.^ That's my goal, anyways!

      Delete
  2. I relate TwT

    I'm actually not allowed to be on my Chromebook, so whenever I'm given the chance to be on it, I do this ;-;
    Pretty surprising, the fact that I've been posting daily for about a week :")

    I've actually had terrible grades ever since the pandemic started. I mean, one time I got all A's. Now I get D's and C's and things even worse than that! That's part of the reason they don't let me play: They think it's the computer's fault. Just wait 'till the pandemic ends, and I will surprise everybody. Just wait -.-

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I know, we gotta sneak sometimes...

      Aww, man. I can also relate, all of this pandemic stuff really isn't helping nowadays education. I hope that this gets a lot better soon TwT

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX