Tiny Star

February 7, 2021

The 4 Styles of Dens that Popcorn Has Found (EDS)

Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and welcome back to a brand new post!

---
In this post: 

The _ Styles of Dens I've Found - I'll show you some of the "styles" of dens that I found while searching Epic Dens!
---

Let's get right into the post!

<><><>

I got this idea from randomly scrolling through Epic Dens, actually. You realize the diversity in the dens, even if they aren't, well, time-consumed dens. Anyways, I thought it would be fun to hunt down some of the "styles" of dens that I found would commonly repeat themselves. 

Also, I decided to do something called "EDS", which stands for Epic Den Series. I have a good amount of Epic Dens posts planned, and I thought if I grouped them all together you could locate them easier maybe? But that's just an idea :P

Let's start!

Minimalist Dens



Minimalist Dens are basically just placing a few items into a den. There's not much to it. The amount there was in Epic Dens was actually pretty surprising. I'm not sure if AJHQ should actually maybe consider these dens going into Epic Dens?? I'm just not completely... blown away with these kinds of dens you know? But it's obviously out of my control and I don't decide the dens that go in there :P
Rating of Style: ★★☆☆☆

Phantom/Dark Dens

We've all probably heart of these phantom dens. I tend to see them a lot (surprisingly), and I actually think a lot of them are pretty cool! I especially liked this one, because of the multiple statues and the fire pits that matched the volcanic atmosphere of the den they used!
Rating of Style: ★★★★☆



Masterpiece/Gallery Dens

Ah, yes. The classic, OG gallery dens. These have been popular for basically forever, and are vert popular amongst art collectors and artists themselves. The most trending masterpiece "styles" I feel are BTS art, Billie Eilish art, and realistic art. I'm half-hearted about masterpiece dens. Cool? Yes. Creative? … Yes. Overall, it's a pretty cool den, and can really the idea with the more masterpieces you have. 
Rating of Style: ★★★☆☆

House Den

Finally, we have the House Den. These types of dens are usually set up like a... house! They're also very common for parent/child roleplays. I really loved this one I found, mostly because it really reminded me of a house XP Also, everything was neatly put together and all kind of fit. I think this is a great idea!
Rating of Style: ★★★★☆

<><><>

And that will wrap up this Sunday's bonus post! I hope you enjoyed, and let me know what you think about the Epic Dens Series!

Thanks for reading and happy jamming!

8 comments:

  1. Cool post!
    I think it has really shown me how much time i waste on overdecorating my dens...
    -Tkaranto
    PS. did u recieve my contest entry? just checking :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. AJHQ's gettin real sketchy with the additions of some of these "Minimalist Dens".

      And yep! I just didn't publish it yet, but it's saved :)

      ~popcorn

      Delete
  2. I think those minimalist dens might be there because a lot of Jammers visit them! So, from my knowledge, to get put on the Epic Dens list, one of the factors is how many people visit your den on a regular basis. Not exactly sure how it works, but that's what I've heard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh that makes sense! I can see how that would definitely give you a bigger chance of getting on to Epic Dens; but I do wish that they made more of their focus on decoration itself, and not visitation (is that a word??) popularity XP

      ~popcorn

      Delete
    2. I'm not sure if it's visiting, though. My sister got put on the epic dens list before, and she was using Liza's den with at least 20 types of nature items in the den (a bit empty in my opinion, sorry sis). She gets bullied often, but does get several den visits, especially me. I don't think it's that, though, but something similar. I have one of those 'house' dens and I'm never on the epic dens list >:(

      I don't have a post idea! I was going to do top 5 favorite animals, but I'm doing WAY too many top 5 posts. I need a post idea xD

      ~Dogo

      Delete
    3. Ohh ok! Interesting...

      Ooh ok, here are a few:

      1. Rate some epic dens (if you can access AJC)
      2. React to some of the comments on posts on the Daily Explorer

      I'll comment more soon, I'm currently in a class >.<

      Delete
  3. I think it's obvious I'm the "stuff everything you own that might fit the theme of the den and if it doesn't make it work anyway" kind of den decorator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, Rainbow, I'm EXACTLY that kind of den decorator xD

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX