Tiny Star

February 22, 2021

Friendship Bonnet & Some Friendship Item Ratings

 Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and welcome back to a new post!

---
In this post: 

RIM

Friendship Item Ratings from Jam Mart Clothing :)
---

Let's get right into the post!

<><><>

Hello jammers :')

I just got back from the road trip I told you all about in my previous post, and I'm exhausted. But you know what I thought? I said to myself, "popcorn, get your act together and write a gosh darn post". So, here it is! I hope to make this somewhat of a longer one, but no promises...

Anyways, like (almost) every Monday we'll start of by talking about the RIM and with that, I'm also going to be doing a little rating-some-items part as well :)

Without further ado, let's start!

The RIM today was quite an interesting one if I'm being completely honest. It was...

A Rare Friendship Bonnet! 


Some basic info :)
  • Price: 900 gems (woof, little expensive)
  • Members only? Yes
  • Location: Jam Mart Clothing
I think AJHQ has now released 3 different types of bonnets (not including the "baby" ones); I'm actually pretty surprised. I definitely didn't know what a bonnet was until I found them on AJ xd 

Also, I know we're still near Friendship Festival and stuff but am I the only one kind of ready for this whole pink/pastel blue color theme to be over? I don't know, it's just not my favorite :l

Moving on :P

Time to rate some items!

I started off by looking at some of the new(ish) den items available. 

The first one I came across was none other than...

Giant Heart Shaped Strawberry


This repetitive pattern of "giant" items is starting to get just a tad annoying. But I think it's a pretty cool item for maybe a... grocery store roleplay? 
Price Rating: ★★★★☆
Look Rating: ★★☆☆☆
Overall Rating: ★★★☆☆

Light-Up Friendship Tree


This is an interesting one. I think I really like the idea, and overall the item isn't entirely bad. It just looks like it lacks in the detail compartment. For example, the hearts look a little unfinished and more 2 dimensional whilst the trunk of the tree looks like a twig uwu 
Price Rating: ★★★★☆
Look Rating: ★★★☆☆
Overall Rating: ★★★★☆

Friendship Pizza


Wow. Not really much I can say, to be honest. It's a pretty cool den item, I guess, and I like how it's non member and has the steam effect coming off of the item! The price is actually pretty good, considering the size of the item!
Price Rating: ★★★★★
Look Rating: ★★★★☆
Overall Rating: ★★★★½ ☆


And that will wrap up this Monday's post! Ugh, not as long a post as I thought -_- I do have a couple of reasons for that (which you can read about in my previous post), and I'll also be putting out a post either tomorrow or Wednesday explaining Blog Advertising tips :)

Sorry if at any point in this post I sounded grumpy/sarcastic. Like I said earlier, I just got back from a long, tiring road trip and I'm beyond exhausted. As you can probably tell, I am not a happy camper when I'm tired xd

Thanks for reading and happy jamming!





4 comments:

  1. hii! i saw your comment on the aj whip and i just wanted to say your blog is so cute! keep up the hard work!

    love,
    naffy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAAA omg hi naffy!! wow I can't believe your actually commenting on my blog, thank you so much!!!

      Delete
    2. O: I once got Flint to comment on my blog from the AJSASS! We all get that one popular person to comment on our blog ever-so-often <333

      Delete
    3. That's amazing, Dogo!! Ok, I do have a secret: I applied for a job at the AJSASS :O

      My results haven't come back yet, and don't worry I will NEVER leave this blog, but I was just looking to try something new, you know?

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX