Tiny Star

January 11, 2021

RIM & Update & New Page(s)!

 Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and happy RIM Monday! Wow, it's hard to believe it's already January 11! I have high hopes for this year (even though we've kind of had a rocky start :l) 

In this post:

RIM - Talk about today's weekly Rare Item Monday

New Items - We've got some new items coming to Jamaa! 

AJ Ally - Shoutout jammers or events I saw that positively reflected AJ and it's community!

New Page - A sneak peek at a new upcoming page in the AJD!

Let's get right into the post!

<><><>

Today's RIM for AJ Classic:

A Rare Winter Dress! 


Some basic info:
  • Price: 850 gems
  • Members only?: Yes
  • Location: Jam Mart Clothing, Jamaa Township
I don't think I've seen this kind of RIM before, meaning I haven't seen many dresses as rare items. I like the color of it! 

Overall, I think it's a nice, spring-y kind of dress 🌷

Moving on!

I wasn't originally planning on posting about this but I noticed a ton of items labeled new, so I think it's content-worthy :)

To start us off, there are 7 new items in Jam Mart Furniture!



I'm excited, because 2 of the items are NM! (the Marshmallow Snowman and the Giant Hot Chocolate) I kind of like these items! Nice winter-y vibes. 

Also, there are 6 new items in Jam Mart Clothing! 



The one non member item in the shop is the Old Hood! And 80 gems?! Sure it's a little ratty and worn out looking, but I think a lot of jammers could make an outfit out of this :)

Finally, the Arctic Armor set is back in the Diamond Shop!


Although they aren't non member, the designs on all of them are really pretty! 

That will wrap up the New Items part of the post!

Onto AJ Ally! 

I actually found 2 AJ Ally worthy scenes and jammers today! 

The first was a super sweet owl giving away free stuff on their trade list :) Definitely deserves a spot in AJ Ally! (I will not include the username for the jammer's privacy reasons) Shoutout to them!


Next, was just an interesting thing I saw. 2 jammers with the same username in the same place. I'm not sure if they realized it, or if it was just mere coincidence, but I thought this was pretty unusual! 


Next topic!

This is just gonna be a quick little update! I have mid-terms coming up, so if you see more infrequent and irregular posting, that's probably the reason :) Nothing major, just wanted to clear up that in case there is any future confusion!!

Onto the last topic!

Finally, a little sneak peek into a new page (or pageS!!) that will be added to the AJD! 

Ideas for When You're Bored: This is a page that I feel a lot of jammers could find helpful and convenient! When I was a member, I used to do this on my wall and I got a lot of jam a grams saying that it was helpful! So I thought that I could do a more advanced and in-depth version here! Let me know if this sounds cool :)

Pet Guide: This one I'm also thinking about working on! And this won't be your average pet guide ;) I want to obviously do information about the pets, but also do a "How to Take Care of Your Pets" part too! (Of course it's just for fun, and not based off of real life) Once again, let me know what you think about this!

<><><>

Annnnnndddd that will wrap up today's post! 

Let's make 2021 great!

Thanks for reading and happy new year!

~popcorn

8 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but that is an increasingly popular name. It seems to be the the modern version of "Major Majormajor" that used to be the trend of naming animals.
    There used to be a blogger under the name of Mister Chunkybuddy, not sure if that affected this name's popularity or anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting!

      I think I've definitely heard the Mister Chunkybuddy name. Ah yes, they ran a blog that unfortunately ended a while ago. Poop I forget the name.

      Now that you say it, it seems like it definetly could of. Obviously there are similarities X)

      Delete
  2. I think Mister Wonkybuddy is actually the default name for a new animal you might get in a bundle or a code-- I remember at one point when Club Penguin was shutting down, there was an AJC code that gave you a penguin, and I think mine was named Mister Wonkybuddy?

    Another fun fact about animal names: If you see a lion in Jamaa named King of the Jungle, that means that player got the lion from a gift card between 2011 and 2013! You can't get a King of the Jungle lion anymore. I'm lucky enough to have one :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I totally love your AJ Ally series-- the idea to have free stuff on trade (or at least on trade for a necklace or something) is a really great idea :D

      Delete
    2. Whoa! That's so interesting! The name is pretty clever X)

      Wow, I wish I was playing AJ in 2011!! That seems sooo cool!

      Thanks! I agree, it's always nice seeing jammers spread a little more positivity throughout Jamaa!

      Delete
    3. Yes, it is the default name.

      Delete
  3. I'M starting to see some SIMILARITIES to the Rare Summer Dress, which came out last year. AJHQ probably thought that they were allowed to release the same item just because it had a different name and colors. I have my eyes on you, ajhq. I do :P

    It's a nice item, I guess. I would have probably liked it more (the color) if they didn't release the same item many months ago.

    Anyway, the furries are adorable. Sadly, the pink one is used to scam. Yet, they are so cute. It's too bad they don't have a nonmember furry.
    I'm not sure if I can name an animal where the furry DOESN'T look good. It looks good on bunnies (except when you put it on, since the animal picture is to the side), wolves, arctic wolves... my sister has it on almost all of her animals. Idk if I can name an item cuter. Gazelle horns, maybe. Sometimes the gazelle horns are too small tho, but the furry fits perfectly. No wonder bepper has it in her look.

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I think there was another RIM that I posted about that looked almost identical to another RIM. I don't like how they keep doing that! How hard is it to just create a new item? :l

      Yes, I love the furries! I wish there wasn't a higher rarity of them because yeah, I see lots of people trying to scam for them. Tsk tsk tsk.

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX