Tiny Star

January 6, 2021

Den(s) Tour + Hyenas' Last Day! :)

 Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and welcome to a new post! 

Since we'll have the normal Shop Shoutout post tomorrow, I thought that this post could be a little fun/entertaining tour of all of my dens! I think in total I have around 8 different NM dens, but 2 are empty so I won't broadcast those. 

Without further ado, let's get right into the post! 

"Special" Plushie Den 

 
This den is the one I consider my "special" plushie den, because all of the plushies in here are either decorated, or have some unique colors. (And of course we can't forget Kitten sitting in her lawn chair) I started collecting these, I think when this person in Jamaa was giving them away for free. Their whole list was full of those plushies, so I got basically 3/4 of her list (I wanted to save some, because I felt bad. I was literally just giving her necklaces xd) I eventually had enough that I wanted to start collecting more so I could get a whole den full, and so I traded a couple of RIMS for random jammers' plushies! I still collect today, but not as much as I used to :)

The Ultimate Plushie Den



Yep. This is my ultimate plushie den. The lag is so beyond terrible, but I'm very proud of my years of hard work and I would never trash this den. I also sell these plushies, because I've got dozens more that just don't fit. Sometimes I need to get rid of some inventory xD  I like to think I have probably almost every plushie animal, and even if I have a majority, I probably don't have every animal. 
I also have a Princess Castle den (which I currently can't use since I'm nm) and to get an idea of how many plushies I have, there are plushies in every corner of that den, (neatly organized of course), and I still have rows of plushies left over. What has my AJ life become 😅. But yeah, that is the one and only, ultimate, plushie den!

"Home for the Holidays" Den
Picture credit to Vaiana70; these pictures were from my den that I entered into her contest :)

This den is my "Home for the Holidays" den! I usually use it if I'm just chilling playing games, or writing a post just like this one X) It's a nice little cozy atmosphere that I enjoy, and I'll usually start adding more and more items when more nm Jamaaliday items come out the next year!

Chill Room Den

This den is similar to the Home for the Holidays one, but it's a lot more spacious and has a movie theater xD There's really not much to say about this den, other than it's probably my third favorite :)

Movie Theater RP Den

This is a den made by me and my friend! We saw the RP trend start to grow and we were like, um we totally have to make one. (We also have a café and fancy restaurant den in my 2 Restaurant dens)
This was actually pretty fun when we tried it; it was nice seeing everyone communicate and "talk about how the movie was so good". As you can see there's a snack bar that only serves cake pops, and we even have a nice little plant in the corner! Top quality movie theater, am I right?

Park Den

My final NM den is my park/nature den! It used to look a lot cooler when I had picnic tables and fountains out, but those were all member :( So, I made it work, and I guess it's ok. I'll invite people over, and I love just watching people talk and communicate like it is a real park :) 

<><><>
Also, make sure you pick up a hyena in the diamond shop! Today's the last day!



Well, that will wrap up this post! I hope this was somewhat entertaining, and that maybe you get inspired to make your own themed den!

Thanks for reading and happy jamming!

~popcorn

10 comments:

  1. Noice!

    AJHQ should change the thing of erasing everything that is member. You lose all your looks, dens, and that stuff. You have to get yourself another membership, re-organize everything, and it's just so stressful :(
    I've never had it actually happen to me, but I can only imagine, and I don't think it is fun ;-;

    Also, you should add a place in your blog where we can insert pictures. I don't have my own blog so I can't send you any pictures. I want to show you some of my dens, but here is a description.

    ~Chill den
    This one doesn't really have a name, but it's just a casual roleplay den. I usually keep it to that den (these days I don't) because it has a living room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, and even a patio. It's excellent for roleplaying. I worked really hard on it.

    ~Sheep den
    I remember when I kept on doing The Phantom Fortress because I was trying to get every single sheep item! xD I didn't get all of them, but I got the majority. I keep them all in there and also, for it to not be boring, I put some bubblegum balloons that are black and white. It helps spice things up a lil.

    And that's all I have time for now! I will write more later o3o

    ~Dogo (sorry if this is really long lol)

    P.S. please tell me you are going to add a page where I can insert some screenshots <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dogo!

      I agree, it gets annoying when you go have to completely re-organize everything. And I can tell you from past experiences, it is not fun xD

      About the pictures, I'll see what I can do! I love your idea, but I think the main problem is that only I have editing access to posts and pages so without that access no one can put in anything they would like. I will definetly work on that though, because that would be really neat if it works :)

      Those dens sound really cool! And for your Chill den you used a small house den? I love hearing jammer's dens and experiences; they're all so creative and fun!

      ~popcorn (don't ever apologize for to long of a comment! It makes me smile whenever I get one anyways, so mine as well spill your thoughts! xD)

      Delete
    2. Hey, Dogo!

      It's me, vai, from the Animal Jam Novel! I've seen that you are looking at my posts, and that you cant comment with your name/url or anonymously. But now, I changed it.

      Now you can comment however you'd like!


      Hugs,
      vai

      Delete
    3. Vai: Thanks, Vai! I commented a lil, so check it out :)

      Popcorn: Yes, the Chill Den is Small House. I left the den on right now so you can check it out :D

      Delete
  2. fun fact: did you know there was a maximum amount of items that can be placed in a den? i didn't until i hit that limit making my plushie den! now i have my plushies spread out across two accounts that are linked by den portals dsfbgdgvhj

    also, for other den suggestions: i remember hosting a hotel den years ago, with couches dividing my small house den into different "rooms"! it was a fun time, though that den is no longer intact as a lot of those couches for inventory space were recycled for inventory space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes!! That's how I found out too xD But that's a smart idea, to link portals. I have a sperate spare account, so I'll definetly take that into consideration :)

      AAAAAAA hotel dens were my favorite!! Me and my friend would log on and host one in my den, an it was so fun!! I think I unfortunately deleted that den (well, more like redecorated it) but I honestly wish I still had it. Ah memories, memories.

      Delete
  3. Nice! I've got 6 main dens. I also have a few other members-only dens I only use for competitions (well I used to), and the same with some other nonmember dens. Here they are:

    Phantom Museum/Adventure items - a small house and my current den

    Collecting items den (toys, plushies, trophies, flowers, etc.) - a winter small house

    The weird underwater masterpiece gallery - a sunken ship

    A PARTY DEN! (Also known as where I showcase all my Graham's Workshop items) - a winter small house

    A Greely themed den (or my Battle for the Beacon and Greely's Inferno showcase den) - a winter small house

    My big eco powerhouse - a spring small house

    Sorry for all the weird capitalization and stuff, I'm tired (happy Wednesday, or the day where all my teachers dump homework on me) and upset (ughhh why did Flash have to end).

    You know, now that I think about it, the last thing I should be doing is writing comments on every blog I follow at 10:35 PM. Especially since I have school tomorrow. But it'll be Thursday, and Thursdays are my favorite day of the week.

    Good night :)

    ~wild

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Wild, those dens sound so cool!! I should really spend some more time decorating and "adding" dens to my inventory X) I like to look at them and be proud of all of my creations, if that makes sense.

      Yay, now it's Thursday!! And I love how that's your favorite day; I've never heard that one before!

      ~popcorn

      Delete
    2. i upvote the phantom den! it's fun to take out all your phantomy items to make one spooky den

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX