Tiny Star

January 21, 2021

Bakery Items??

 Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and welcome to a new post! Before we get into the post, my apologies for skipping the RIM post this week! The day blew by, and I just lost track of time :) Well, here we are!

In this post: 

Shop Shoutout - Showcase a shop in Jamaa!

"Daily" News - (Replacement of "Blog Updates) Give you a hint at what's new and upcoming on the AJD! 

New Items - Take a look at some of the new items in Jamaa!

Let's get right into the post!

<><><>

Yay! Today we received a pretty little update, but honestly? I'll take it. It looks like a new bakery set in Jamaa has arrived? Or has it?! 

It seems like a lot of other jammers are asking the same question xD The Jamaa Journal said that it would be located in the Diamond Shop. Where is it, AJ?? I guess we'll see later in the day. 

We also received some things that actually appeared in the Diamond Shop including: the new Deep Freeze armor set,

and some new Model Minitares! I love these new models AJ is adding! It kind of reminds me of the little pet houses. 


Onto...


This week: 

The Chamber of Secrets! (jk, jk, Chamber of Knowledge. Harry Potter, we stan)

Basic Info

Description: The Chamber of Knowledge is a stone building in the Lost Temple of Zios. It holds 3 floors filled with books, candles, and alpha statues throughout the building

Location: The northern part of the Lost Temple of Zios

First Released: Sometime 2010 (during Beta testing)

Fun Facts: 
  • The Chamber of Knowledge was originally called The Chamber of Mysteries
  • You can take the Online Safety Quiz here, too (Other location in the Conservation Museum) 
  • There are 3 floors in the Chamber of Knowledge
Images: 


-Kitten the Kangaroo: Chapter 2 is out now! That's right! Go ahead and sit down while you read about my favorite plushie over in Kitten's blog! Access her post here. 

-New Exclusives! You all know Shop Shoutout, and RIM Monday. But let's welcome to the gang: 

Black Friyay and Movie Monday! 

"Um, who are they?" -Kitten
 
I'm glad you asked, Kitten! Let's take a look! X)
  • Black Friyay - Every Friday, I'll post about a couple of items either on clearance or leaving their shop in a couple of days!

  • Movie Monday - Every Monday, we'll take a look into the movie(s) playing that day! 
Stay tuned for these upcoming weekly exclusives!

<><><>

And that will wrap up this Thursday's post! 

Thanks for reading and happy jamming!


(new signature!! shoutout to Rainbow000Pegasus for this background on her resources page :')

9 comments:

  1. Whoo! That looks like a neat signature!
    I also like your blog's tagline - it sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rainbow! It wouldn't have been possible without your background ^-^

      Oh thanks! Vai actually came up with it! Props to her :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for including me in this comment, Popcorn XD Also, no problemo, I'm great at finding taglines :P

      Hugs,
      vai

      Delete
  2. Noice!
    I love the people in the diamond shop. "I am an impatient 10 year old. And I was like bye this is a scam." lol XP

    I love the new schedule and the new signature!

    I guess I love everything on this post? lol

    The new 'mouse' is also adorable :)

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for the kind words Dogo!! I agree, there was like a whole server in the Diamond Shop or somethin xD

      Delete
  3. Those bakery items better come out soon...

    And I have to second Rainbow-- your signature looks great!! And your whole blog layout is really shaping up, too :D love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I was excited to see what they looked like...

      And thanks!! I can third you all, I like how the layout turned out too!

      Delete
  4. Bakery items, I DEMAND you to come out!!! Or i'll take all your cookies huehuehue >:)
    Hey, if you can, maybe more Fer.al posts, your last one was super good ^.^ (Why do I keep spelling ^.^ and not ^^? I guess I just like MY version better XD)

    Alsoo, an idea for ya: Valentines Day Masterpiece Contest!!! You just place your masterpiece on AJ and if you have a blog you can use a painting app and show your art there.


    Hugs,
    vai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Show yourself! xD

      Ooh! I love both of your ideas! I really enjoyed doing the Fer.al post too; I wish I posted one during the little holiday event of theirs...

      And that contest idea is super cool! Thanks for suggesting it Vai!

      ~popcorn ^.^ (love that face)

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX