Tiny Star

January 23, 2021

Fun Items to Collect :)

 Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and welcome to a bonus Saturday post! 

---
In this post:

AJ Ally - Showcase a jammer/event that positively reflects AJ and it's community!

Eye Glitch - Is the 71 returning? 😮

Fun Items to Collect - Want to start a collection? Here's a fun list of items you can collect!
---

Let's get right into the post!

<><><>

Today, I found a great AJ Ally while walking around Jamaa! 


Huge shoutout to Baroness Spookypuppy for making Animal Jam a better place :) It's always nice to see jammers do non-stressful, carefree "giveaways" with unwanted items! 

Moving on...

I've also decided to start a new little series: 
Glitch Corner will basically become an archive of all of the glitches I find in Jamaa. This won't be a weekly thing, because I can't promise I'll find glitches every week! But honestly? From the amount I found today, this series should go on for a pretty long time xD

I'll add a page to the sidebar soon! 

Today's glitch was rather a mysterious one... 

While in Crystal Sands, I found a jammer with these eyes. 
Everything else about the jammer was normal, though. The normal distinguishes of the face are clearly shown, and the seal body is normal. But the eyes have a horizontal line through them with shadow-y looks on the top and bottom of them. 

This was a similar glitch from a long time ago, and the item was called "71". It was a magenta glitched "eye" item and made the jammer have no distinguishing features on the eye itself (The pupil, white parts, and other features of the eye would turn completely magenta). The white was replaced with the magenta item. For a result, when a jammer wore it, it would change the color of their eyes to completely magenta. (Picture of item)


Anyways, I asked the jammer "Whoa, what's up with your eyes?" (I was hoping I didn't sound too mean xD) and they respond with, "I do weird stuff, don't mind it". Eesh. I hopped as fast as I could away from that jammer. *Disclaimer: the username I blocked out because they weren't affectively doing something wrong/affecting the game itself. Yes, it could be a hacker. But there was really no reason to report them. (Please don't try and hunt this jammer down either :) 

Welp. Interesting issue of Glitch Corner today X)

Next topic! 

Finally, it's time for the body of this post: Fun Items to Collect!

Now, if you know me well I'm a huge collector of plushies, with my plushie collection dating all the way back to 2015 (when I started). But, if plushies aren't really your thing, check out this list:

AJ Birthday Cakes - Why not collect the whole collection of AJ birthday cakes? Not only are they fun to display, they can be worth a lot, too. If you'd like to see the worth of each, here's an "article" from the Animal Jam Worth Wiki!

Wood Items - These items are one of my favorite sets in Animal Jam. Some of the items in the set are Rare Wood Fence (basically my favorite item in the game), Wooden Step Latter, Wood Lawn Chair, etc. These plus the wood floor in a den are so cool and put a modern spin on a log cabin-ish den! 

Fireworks - Fireworks are great for collections and I'll tell you why: They are super inexpensive, and you can easily buy a couple at one of the daily birthday parties in Animal Jam. Also, they just look really cool if  you put a whole bunch of them together and rapidly click so they all go off at sort of the same time! 

Claw Machines - Not into plushies? That's ok! Claw Machines can be really fun to play regardless, and if you don't want the plushies, go ahead and give them to some buddies! 

Clouds - Now, clouds might sound like a weird item to collect. BUT. I promise they aren't. There are almost 18 variations of clouds you can collect, and all of them together would be so cool! They are also very easy to find, and the Diamond Cloud is currently in the Diamond Shop for 3 diamonds! 

Toys - If you think toys are the same as plushies, LET ME STOP YOU RIGHT THERE because you're wrong :) Toys can be won by playing Phantom Invasion in the arcade! 

Picture from Animal Jam Wiki :)

And that will wrap up this Saturday's post! 

Thanks for reading and happy jamming!

4 comments:

  1. Great post as always, Popcorn!! I envy your ability to find so many things to talk about-- it makes your posts uniquely fun to read :D

    OOO an eyeless glitch! Don't worry, it's not a hack–– it's really easy, and I was taught it by a buddy. Here's a post I wrote with instructions: https://animaljamstream.blogspot.com/2018/08/easy-eyeless-glitch-offer.html (ignore the trade offer thing of course)

    If it still works, maybe you can add it to your blog as well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Doomy!

      Oh phew. That's actually pretty cool! I'll be sure to add it :)

      Delete
  2. If you look closely to the seal's eyes, it shows that the eye is closed. Only underwater animals are able to do this, and since people don't go underwater much, it might leave you fumbled xD Also, since the eye is closed, you have to look at the second one to notice what is happening, because I was confused too ;w;
    The eye is also the same color has his 'fur,' so it does look like it is camoflauging, Popcorn. lol

    PLUSHIES & CLAWS! Gosh I can relate so much. My sister would play the claw soo much, her inventory was basically 70% of it. She couldn't fill up the volcano den with plushies, because she had too much :O She ended up recycling a lot of them XP

    Ahh where did ur signature go!? I hope I don't sound too mean lol

    ~Dogo u_u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhhh thanks! Yeah, I don't even have an underwater animal. Maybe if AJ focused on it more, or made it larger or something ;;-;;

      AHH wow that's a lot of plushies! I'll have to check the status of mine X) I haven't been through them all in a while :l

      Thanks for reminding me! I totally forgot! I'm so used to just signing my name, and I literally forgot that too :P I just updated it!

      ~popcorn o_o

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX