Tiny Star

January 1, 2021

Happy New Years 🥳& Upcoming Posts

 Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and before we begin the post I want to apologize for the gap I took with posting! This time of years is usually pretty stressful, and having a world wide pandemic added to the equation didn't help matters. 

But I was thinking. 

Popcorn, you're last post was on December 24th. Get off your lazy butt, and go write a gosh darn post. 

So here we are! I'm actually glad I'm back at my desk, writing again; it's a really nice way to get relaxed and just a nice calming thing I like to do :) 

Anyways, enough about me! Because WOOHOO everybody, it's the start of 2021! 🥳 

Wherever you are, happy holidays! Wow, I am so ready for 2021 to start and to get rid of garbage 2020. (I really don't know anyone who isn't xD)

Let's just get right into the post!

<><><>

I thought that we would start off today's post with good ol' 

This shop is one I find very unique and interesting! (It's also my favorite shop)

Treetop Gardens!

Basic Info

Description: Treetop Gardens is an all-plant/nature shop! It sells a wide variety of nature and outdoor items including arches, flowers, trees, and more! There is a pretty decent amount of non member items in there too, which is something I really appreciate about the shop

Location: The top floor of the treehouse in Sarepia Forest

First Released: August 2012

Fun Facts:

  • It can be found right before you enter the bridge to cross to Coral Canyons.
  • There is a red banner next to the plants that says "sale". 
  • It was found in the Jamaa Journal's 68th Volume. (Info: AJ Wiki)
Images: 



Now, onto New Years!

Happy New Year, jammers!

Aren't you so glad proudly say that you can officially leave 2020 behind you? I know I am :)

I actually got fascinated to how AJ did their celebrations for New Years; (I haven't been to the party, or logged onto AJ on New Years Eve!!) 

AJ started to celebrate the New Year by putting out the 2021 New Years Eve Party! (Though it's not New Years Eve for me anymore XP) The party will be around all through today (1-1), so make sure you go check it out! I missed it last night (AGAIN! I really want to try and go on New Years Eve so I'll try again next year!), but I went today and it was really fun!! I recommend it if you haven't gone yet :)

🎉

Now, some special sneak peeks ;)

As I mentioned earlier, I have a couple of post ideas/blog extras for the upcoming months of 2021 and here's a quick list: 
  • Start yearly/monthly goals - I hope to start writing goals on the AJD's sidebar for each month or year, like get 5,000 views before August, get 2 new followers before May, etc. 

  • Comment shout - Each week, I'll post a positive comment that I found on my blog, and that jammer will get a shoutout!

  • Plushie series??? - (This is an optional addition, as I know a lot of other bloggers have done this kind of thing and I do not want to plagiarize/steal their idea) This "idea" was sparked when I thought back to the first day I played Animal Jam. I was just a lonely jammer, sitting in Jamaa Township asking (more like begging) people to trade me something for the started den items. And the first trade I ever got was a purple kangaroo plushie. She would always be in one of my dens whenever I decorated it, and she would always be the first thing that I would see when I walked in to my den xD The next year, I decided to name her Kitten, because she would always just pop out of no where but I would always be happy to see her :) (Do not judge me, I was like 7) Over the years, though, I really just forgot about her. It's crazy, because every time I got home from school I would almost sprint to our family computer just to play Animal Jam and see Kitten. I would put her on trade, but the few trades that wanted her, I would decline. I don't know, I guess I liked being able to have something I loved so dearly, and have the comfort knowing that she would never leave my side. I can't remember a sad AJ day, if I had Kitten. So, I've decided to bring Kitten back, and write about all of the adventures "we" would go on together back in the good old AJ days :) If this does happen, she'll probably have her own blog that I will definitely link when it's up and ready X) I know she can't wait to share her stories! 🦘

  • More polls - I also am going to start making polls that I'll embed into pages, so there will be a little "archive" of them. They'll be about AJ updates, new blog additions, or maybe just a random questions! 
Have any ideas of your own? Comment them here with your AJ username and I'll be sure to write them down! 

Before I go, I also just want to say a little thank you. Thank you to all of my readers that have stuck with me through my weird phase of switching blogs and titles and URL's and that whole mess of a time. Thank you for reading my posts, because it really feels great to know that people do care about what I write, and they do care about my opinions and experiences. And thank you, to all of the friends I've made throughout this year! I'm so excited for the years to come! 

Thanks for reading and happy jamming!

~popcorn :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy 2021, Popcorn!! I wanna say thank YOU for inspiring me with your blog :)
    I love this lil microscopic community of AJ bloggers and commenters, and it really inspires me that you're giving it your all even if it's really hard for new blogs to get viewers <3

    And that plushie story idea sounds really cute!! I think I also remember the first plushie I got in the claw machine: a brown panda, I think? I have a brown panda plushie somewhere in my inventory, and I'd like to think that's the original even if I have no idea xD

    I'd read the HECK out of any story you write. You're really great at writing in an engaging way :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Doomy you're too sweet!

      UGH you are so right, this little AJ blogging corner is just what I need amidst all of this crazy stuff. It's nice coming back and seeing comments, that can relate to the things I'm writing xD

      I'm glad you think the plushie story is a good "idea"! I truly don't want anyone to think it's mine, because I mostly got my inspiration from you and Scooter!

      Yay! I'm happy your happy about it!! :)

      Happy New Year to you too, Doomy!

      ~popcorn

      Delete
  2. Awww, I loved how you named your kangaroo Kitty! Thats so sweet, I named my plushie Nala, not very creative since the REAL Nala is a lion, but "Kitty" sounds so nice!!! Cant wait for your next post! :D


    Hugs,
    vai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD Thank you Vai! Nala is such a cool name for anything! I think I got "Kitty" from when I had a cat, but then she died. I didn't really understand at the time, but I guess that's just how it works.

      ~popcorn <3

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX