Tiny Star

January 25, 2021

Movie Monday & TMR Question

 Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and welcome to a new post! 

---
In this post: 

RIM - What's the new RIM today? Keep reading to find out!

Movie Monday - I'll shoutout a movie playing in Sarepia Theater! 

Daily News - New page! and questionable announcement
---

Let's get right into the post!

<><><>

Today's RIM was actually an interesting one! It was...

A Rare Book of Spells!


Some basic info:
  • Price: 750 gems
  • Members only? Yes
  • Location: Jam Mart Clothing, Jamaa Township (it seems like most of the RIM's are here now!)
I like this RIM! It's very unique; I don't think I've seen anything like it before :) 

Overall, I rate it ⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of 5 :)

Next topic!

This is the first edition of the new exclusive, Movie Monday, where we go more in depth with one of the movies playing today! Here's the video if you would like to watch it (I hope it actually plays, I haven't put a video into a post before :P):

Overview: The basic storyline: an orange, "happy" snow leopard finds a blue, "sad" snow leopard and tries to warm him up by taking off the blue snow leopard's winter clothes, and replacing them with summer clothes! 

My Thoughts: I think it's a super cute movie, and the idea overall is really sweet with the whole sharing warmth and happiness :)

Movie Review: ★★★★☆  

Let me know in the comments if you have any "category" ideas for Movie Mondays! ("Movie Review", "My Thoughts", etc.)

Onto... 

AJ Dictionary has arrived - Yep! I FINALLY just finished my own Animal Jam Dictionary which you can find on the left sidebar :) It is filled with Animal Jam terms, phrases, and definitions so feel free to check it out!

TMR continuing question - Yes. So recently, I've been trying to pick up TMR (The Mira Report) again and start to try and continue the previous issue that's supposed to come out this month. Unfortunately, I don't think that will be happening. I've really been trying to get motivated to keep writing it, but every time I sit down, I'll end up getting distracted and reading my favorite bloggers' posts :') 

The point of all that being: I don't think I will be continuing TMR. I never like to quit things, especially on here because I don't want to "lose any readers" and make my readers disappointed. (Or at least that's what I tell myself.) In the end, I just keep putting too much pressure on myself and not really enjoying it anyways. 

I will show you the parts I worked on though xD I did work pretty hard on the few pages I completed XP Here's the link: 
https://www.flipsnack.com/themirareport/the-mira-report-december-2020.html

(Wow, I totally understand why Bepper and Panda stopped their magazine after 2 issues too :P)

Sorry this was such a short post! I hope for more lengthy posts coming out soon! :) 

Thanks for reading and happy jamming!

9 comments:

  1. Yes, the video played ^-^
    Also, I think I've seen a Book-Of-Spells before, so the idea is most likely not original. I think it might be worth a type of spike? Or maybe I'm lying to myself and it's a couple rims ._. or I'm super stupid and the item has never shown up in aj-
    And I DON'T CARE ABOUT SHORT POSTS XP I check your blog, like, daily and as long as it's a post, I'm happy. Or if you replied to my comment. [I commented in the category 'Bored? Try these ideas!']
    AND AHH IT'S ANOTHER MEMBER RIM! Ajhq should make, like, a special month where every rim is for nonmembers :D

    ~♡•Døgø•☆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay xD

      Ohh you're right! I just looked it up on Animal Jam Wiki and apparently there's a normal one too uwu

      Yes! I saw your comments, thank you for them!! Those ideas are so great :)

      I completely agree! If they're just going to keep putting member RIMs out, why not just tell us? I literally hope and pray every week just to be disappointed again ;;-;;

      ~popcorn (love how you signed your name)

      Delete
  2. Don't worry about putting down the Mira Report!! It's super fun to read, but don't feel pressured to continue something past the point you feel like doing it-- there are so many other new things to try with your blog, and you don't need to stick with just one thing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doomy :) I do hope to continue it one day, when the pages I'm currently working on are finished, because it was super fun to write!

      Delete
  3. The Book of Spells is a returning item around Night of the Phantoms! I believe it's sold in the Haunted Forest Party but I'm not too sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks for telling me that! It's a really cool item and I'll be excited to purchase it during Night of the Phantoms ^.^

      Delete
  4. Hey there!
    Just wondering, is there any way I could help continue TMR? Its such a cool and creative idea!
    -Tkaranto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would make me so happy! I could definitely help with it too, I just can't do it by myself anymore :) Here's some instructions so we can form a group!

      1. Go to https://www.flipsnack.com/ and create a free account (or a paid one if you would like, but the free one is perfectly fine :) it's what I have anyways) You will need an email, preferably your own and not a school one and decide on a first and last name! (Mine is Popcorn as my first and Pizza as my last)

      2. Comment your name and the email here so I can add you to my FlipSnack books and you'll be able to edit them :)

      (If you don't feel comfortable having me know your email, that's totally fine too)

      ~popcorn

      Delete
    2. Thats totally fine- I already followed you with my normal email. Can't wait to get started!

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX