Tiny Star

January 17, 2021

Rating Famous Jammers' Dens! & Blog Updates

 Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and welcome to a new post! 

In this post: 

Rating Famous Jammers' Dens! - Go to some of the most famous jammers' dens and rate them! (This idea was from nafaria9 and her blog, the Animal Jam Whip! Here's her post

AJ Ally - Showcase some of the jammers/events that positively reflect AJ and it's community!

Blog Updates - New pages, TMR, and currently-working-on pages :)

Let's get right into the post!

<><><>

I thought that we would start off today's post with Rating Famous Jammers' Den! Small disclaimer: Please don't come at me if I'm too harsh xD I'm only judging their current den (because I can't see the others) and I'm sure that a lot of their dens are super epic. Let's start off the list with...

Bepper

Welp. Moving on!

Appari

AAAA so many dens are locked D:

WisteriaMoon


Ooh I like this den! It looked like she used the normal Small House and added tons of decorations xD It kind of looks like a pink garden/birthday party rolled into one. 
Rating: 8/10

Shopking
We can all probably guess why I couldn't show any pictures :l 🔒

Julian2


It looks like Julian2 went for a more... classic den, with a couple of fire pits and pet houses. We also can't forget Julian2's meme of SpinnyBoiz and today, I actually got to meet 2 in real life! Wow, the things you see. Overall, I kind of like the simplicity of this den. 
Rating: 6/10 

Snowyclaw


Snowyclaw's den was actually really cool. It looked like a medieval castle on the inside, but outside was a pretty garden! The lag was insanely bad xD but I liked this den overall!
Rating: 9/10

Chocolate4froggy


Their den was filled with, well you guessed it, masterpieces! What I did like was that they put the little collections of plushies together (the Kit plushies in the bottom picture, and the teddy bears in the first one) 
Rating: 7 and a half/10

Scooter (chocolate4050)


Some may consider Scooter a famous jammer, some may not, but I consider him as one :) (or at least his blog) He is the author of the Animal Jam Sky Blog, for those who didn't know, and I was actually loving his den! The inside was super creative and fun, while the outside had a mysterious, garden, phantom-y feel X) *Also, I wanted to see how long it had been since he last logged on and you know, I was expecting 30+ days like a lot of the famous jammers. But it said 24! Who knows? Will we expect a Scooter return?? 
Rating: 9 and a half/10 

Onto the next topic!

Next, I thought I would share with you some new current blog updates! (I know I seem to do this a lot XP Let me know if it's not interesting and content worthy) 

Anyways, I'm currently working on a lot of new pages (and I completed a new page today!) that I want to share with you! 

In Progress: 
  • Animal Jam Dictionary - I like to use abbreviations for Animal Jam when I post, and for new jammers that could be confusing. So I'm currently working on the master list of the places in Jamaa, abbreviations (NM, RIM, etc.), shops, and things like that :) 

  • Minigame Guide - I'm also working on making a minigame guide as well! For each minigame (maybe not every, we'll see how far I get until I lose motivation xd), I'll put basic information like the achievements for the game, tips on how to win/score higher, etc. 

  • New Jammer Starter Guide - I also want to start making a New Jammer Starter Guide; basically a whole page dedicated to Animal Jam how tos and rules and stuff like that. 

  • Diamond Guide update - If you've checked out my Diamond Shop Guide on the sidebar, you'll probably notice it only goes over the main building. I want to expand on this and list how to get diamonds, and what you can buy with diamonds, etc. (Inspired by nafaria9's Diamond Guide)

  • New Header - I'm fidgeting with the header, too. I can't seem to make it bigger than the required size for some reason. You see how the current header looks kind of smushed? I'm trying to figure out how I can make the height and width bigger... (if anyone can help me in the comments, that would be great :) )
New Pages: 
  • Plaque Guide - I just finished up a new guide! The plaque guide! I'm very fascinated in the AJ plaques, and I think that's what sparked this motivation. 
Announcements: 
  • January TMR Release Date: TMR (The Mira Report) has been set to release on Janurary 30th! I'll post future announcements when the time is closer, but for now let's just hope I finish in time xD

  • Kitten the Kangaroo: Part 2 coming this weekend: Yep! You should expect a new issue today or tomorrow! Stay tuned ;)
Moving on to the last topic...

Today, I actually found a pretty memorable AJ Ally! (Shoutout to Dogo for showing me it!) What da ya know? It's a dance party in Balloosh! It was actually really fun, and it was nice seeing a party in Balloosh for a change! I feel like it's a very underrated land in Jamaa but it's so calming and peaceful :) I really recommend visiting there next when you're in Jamaa! Here are some pictures from the dance party!

And that, lady jammers and gentleman jammers, will wrap up today's post! 
Question for the comments: What's your favorite land in Jamaa? 

Thanks for reading and happy jamming!

~popcorn

10 comments:

  1. Basically, the way I made the party was like this: I got myself and a couple of spares. 1 to advertise, many just to 'be there.' After it got packed, I closed all the spares out, and barely advertised. A lot of people joined randomly or followed their friends. The rest of the people heard my advertising and came.

    My dream was to have a lot of people in Balloosh for a dance party, and it looks like I made it come true :)

    A lot of this stuff needs to happen more often (I said in the chat that Balloosh should be KNOWN for having parties). It sucks that AJHQ released a new land a couple years ago and nobody ever goes to it :(
    They should also let you spawn in Balloosh, because you can only spawn in all of the other lands (other than Kimbara Outback, Balloosh, and the water lands) and they should let you spawn in Balloosh. It's such a peaceful area anyway (all the music, natureness, etc) and it doesn't take much time. MAYBE more people would play your game if you did that, AJHQ? Maybe? X)

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Thanks for the shout-out :)

      Delete
    2. I completely agree with everything you're saying. I always seem to spawn in either Coral Canyons or Crystal Sands, and obviously, those are the busiest lands (besides for Jamaa Township itself)

      It seems like they also haven't broadcasted that Balloosh is a noticeable land, and that might be the reason people just tend to forget about it. It might not be neglection, it might be, but if AJ cares about that land long enough that it's still here, then they should do something about it. Maybe put it in the Jamaa Journal one day. Just SOMETHING that gets jammers' attention!

      ~popcorn XP

      P.S. Of course! It was all your idea, of course :)

      Delete
    3. One time my sister saw AJHQ in Balloosh! I remember that soo much.. (:

      Delete
    4. Whoaaa! Did she get to talk to them? That is so cool, wow!!

      Delete
    5. There were about 1 or 2 fans on his tail. He was an otter wearing an astronaut helmet. I made her type "OMG AJHQ" and ajhq said "Hey Jammers!" And then he left :c
      My sister got mad at me for typing OMG AJHQ. Can you guess why? Because of the 'Repost Chat' thing that members have :/

      Delete
  2. I gotta agree with your judgment-- snowyclaw always has the coolest dens :0
    And I so miss the AJ Sky Blog... and Scooter's den is really nice

    I love your AJ Ally series so much!!!! It makes me smile. There's so many cool things happening every day that you might otherwise miss :'D

    And I can't wait for the new blog additions! Those all sound like really good ideas. I have a lot of ideas for additions to my blog, but as soon as I get a new idea I just remember all the other things I have to do and my energy is zapped before I even start anything xD

    With your header-- I think the issue might be the blog theme you chose not letting you go over a certain header height. Opening up your header's image in another tab, I see it's 970 x 250 pixels, but your blog's layout squashes the height so it appears here as 970 x 166 pixels.

    Here's a possible solution: If you want to keep your blog's look and just un-squash the header, I suggest you remake your header as 970 x 166 pixels and then re-add it to your page.

    So, in your editing tool, start off with a blank space that is 970 x 166 px, and then add your text and decorations like you would. I hope this helps, and let me know if it works :)

    Also, I know you said the background HTML code and instructions I gave you on your first plushie story post didn't work for that blog, but it might possibly keep AJ Daily's background image from repeating if you try it on this blog instead! Only if that's something you're interested in, of course :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I wish Scooter could come back :( His blog was SUCH a good resource and inspiration!!

      And thanks!! I love actually being able to look for positive things, and I can be pleasantly surprised by all of the things I see!

      Don't worry, we're both living with the same problem xD I'll get myself hyped up and motivated but right as I sit down I'll make up some random excuse and just not return to my laptop XP

      And thanks so much for the information about the header! That makes perfect sense, and can definitely back all of the other problems up as well.

      Ooh, I'll definitely try that! Thanks, again, for all of this information! You're a lot more blogger-savvy than me xD

      Delete
  3. Wow! Those are such good ideas!!! Hey, I wrote something on Kitten's blog... Wondering if you could check it out?

    My favourite land in AJ is the Lost Temple of Zios, because it's just so forest-y and I dont know, knowledge-y??? I especially love the Secret Room (Chamber of Secrets). Also, in one of the stores/places there, there is a book (or multiple???) that you can read, and I LOOOOVE that!

    Hugs,
    vai


    P.S: No offence but the "Welcome to the beach, jammers" makes me kinda feel like someone is serving me dinner in a fancy pancy hotel, so maybe write "An Ocean Of AJ Fun!" or "A Beach of AJ Fun!"? Tell me what you think! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I'll check it out!!

      Ooh, good one. I agree, the Lost Temple of Zios is a really pretty land! And I love reading the minibooks there too! It's nice that AJ added that :)

      ~popcorn

      P.S. That's a really good suggestion!! I know, I was having a difficult time trying to figure out what to write there... I think I'll use that, if that's ok with you! <3

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX