Tiny Star

January 9, 2021

2k Views!

 Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and welcome to a new post! 

AAAAA We just hit 2k views on this blog! You guys really don't understand the amount of appreciation and gratitude I feel for this lil milestone. 

I know, I know, a lot of people can get 2,000 views on a blog. But it truly means so much more to me than just that. 

To know that people actually care about my interests, and my writing, is a feeling that I can't even describe. I've always been self conscious with putting myself out there, and no one ever really understands me. This community that has come together in the past like 4 months xD is unexplainably amazing in so many different ways.

This blog (and it's readers) has really inspired me to open up a little more, and express myself. 

Soooooooo, the whole point of those sappy paragraphs was really just a big

Thank You! :)

All of my readers have really inspired me to continue writing about my experiences, AJ or not. 

<><><>

Onto the next announcement

The first chapter of Kitten the Kangaroo is out! If you would like to view it, here's the link to the blog:



Also, Kitten is currently struggling with her background! If anyone knows how to fix whatever's up, could you please help her? Thanks!

Make sure you tell Kitten what you think about the first chapter! She loves getting feedback :)

<><><>

Also, I found our first edition for the new series, AJ Ally! This wasn't like a "positive" thing, but it was something funny and creative I saw one jammer do! 

They hosted a preschool RP, and it was really funny xD I got a couple pictures that I thought captured exactly how fun and sweet it was :) (click on pictures to enlarge them)




Okay, that was by far one of the most entertaining moments in my times of playing Animal Jam. 

<><><>

Sorry for this short, boring post but it's really just a big thank you!

Til next time!

Thanks for reading and happy jamming,

~popcorn (and Kitten)

4 comments:

  1. Oof in Kitten's Blog, it won't let me comment .-.
    The daycare part made me laugh xD
    Good job on getting 2,000 views! That's tough >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also read the AJ Breeze's new post it's very sad :(

      ~Dogo

      Delete
    2. AH! I'll fix that right away, I forgot about the Google account thing >_<

      That daycare RP was so fun, I wished I couldv'e stayed there longer xD

      And thanks! It wouldn't have been possible without you!! X)

      ~popcorn

      P.S. Oh I will! I didn't know she posted anymore!! But I'll check it out now

      Delete
  2. "yes I am a real child"

    "MAGIC BLOOD" xD

    Something that always cheers me up about AJC is that even when it feels sad that updates are sparse and lacking, what is never sparse or lacking is the creativity of people on AJ and how easy it is to find something to laugh about :')

    And I'm so happy for you!!! In the world of blogs, 2,000 views is actually a lot. Most blogs on the internet don't really get commenters or people reading. This milestone means that people really care about what you're posting-- and I know I do :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX