Tiny Star

January 15, 2021

My 5 Favorite Den Betas & Shop Shoutout

 Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and today's post is one of actually been wanting to do for a while! 

edit: Yes, I know it is currently Friday but I was writing this post and then I realized I had to study for my mid-term "tomorrow" (now today!!) so I didn't finish writing! Let's all just pretend it's Thursday! xD

I've been wanting to showcase my 5 favorite den betas! So that's what the big portion of this post will be! Also, a quick heads up: I will not be changing the name of this blog! Thanks to the commenters for helping me decide and leaning me in the (correct) direction! :)

In this post: 

Shop Shoutout: Take a closer look into a shop around Jamaa!

5 DB Showcase: List 5 of my favorite Den Betas!!

Let's get right into the post! 

<><><>

I thought that we would start off the post with Shop Shoutout! Today's shop is not really a shop, but it sells things so I consider it one X) It's the...

Sarepia Movie Theater 

Basic Info

Description: The Sarepia Movie Theater is a location in Sarepia Forest. Here, jammers can watch educational videos, play a popcorn minigame, and just hang out! 

Location: The top floor of the Tree House in Sarepia Forest

First Released: Unknown (couldn't find any information :l)

Fun Facts: 

  • AJHQ adds 2-4 new videos every month or so!
  • It's one of the 5 places in Jamaa where jammers can watch videos. 
Images: 



Moving on...

Now, it's time for Popcorn's Favorite 5 Den Betas! (All images used are not mine, and from Animal Jam Worth Wiki)

Starting off the list at number 5 we have...

#5: Open Sign

I placed the Open Sign den beta at number 5 because it's one that I really love. It's great for roleplays like cafes, restaurants, hotels, etc. The only "complaint" I have about it is that I wish other people could see the sign change from open to closed, you know? I love how it's interactive, though, and that's why this is my #5 choice! 

#4: Cami's Frog

The Cami's Frog den beta is another one of my favorites, mostly because of the backstory! For those who don't know, one of the members at AJHQ had a daughter named Cami who always had with her a green stuffed frog with a pink chest. Unfortunately Cami got diagnosed with leukemia, so AJHQ added in the "Cami's Frog" to resemble the one that she had! Luckily, she survived and is now the host of the YouTube series, Wild Explorer, which is featured on the official Animal Jam YouTube channel!

#3: Scarecrow 

I love the non member scarecrow den beta, mostly because it's great for fall/Halloween dens! I've used it many times in the dens I've decorated over the years, and it's a really nice touch to an autumn-y den X)

#2: Wood Floor 

The Wood Floor definitely deserves the number 2 spot and I'll tell you why: It gives a nice home-y feel to any den, and it has a kind of modern vibe that I insanely like about it! I especially like to use it in the Small House dens, because it's a perfect addition to smaller spaces. 

Finally, the moment we've all been waiting for. My number one pick is... 

#1: Gecko Plushie!

Yep. As you probably already know, I have a huge plushie addiction. That's probably the reason for this beautiful den beta having the number 1 spot. I love to put it into nature dens and hang it on a tree or something. It can bring a cool "living creature" aspect to a nature/forest den that can look really cool! 

Annnnnnnd that will wrap up today's post! I hope this was somewhat entertaining to read, and I hope to post again sometime this weekend! 

Thanks for reading and happy jamming!

~popcorn =)

9 comments:

  1. I also like the wood floors! Too bad I'm not rare enough to have a single nonmember den beta :c

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww :( Yeah I have one, but trust me it's the only "cool" item I have xD

      Delete
  2. Gecko Plushies are the BEST

    And thanks for shouting out Sarepia Theater! That's one of my favorite places. Though just one thing, does AJHQ really put out new videos there anymore? I haven't been there in a while, so I could be wrong. It would be cool if they did keep updating it. :0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, and that's a period.

      Hmm, I think I meant "new" as like they shuffle the old ones! Sorry if that came off wrong, I'll try to explain it better!

      Delete
  3. I spent at least 95% of my scarce animaljam time by hiding under the stairs of epic orbs and screaming "IM STUCK HELP AHHHH" and ppl actually paid attention to me and tried to help. who am I ;-;

    also may I add that in the area where it says "what accesories do you think are epic and rare? type them down below" over in the corner where you click a ? mark, well, i typed SPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKESPIKE help me I have no idea what i am doing with my life or animal jam time or anything? yet it's so funny does anyone do the same thing? well probably not-

    Okay this is the weirdest comment i have ever posted
    1 because of terrible grammar and 2 because i have no idea what I am commenting??????????????

    ~Dogo (idk why im commenting this late either)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (also im dogo im just commenting anonymous cuz rn im too lazy to change it)
      also its scarce because I dont do math or work or whatever my dad is talking about????

      Delete
    2. xD Omg I love that. I remember I used to (and still do) belt out songs in all caps. Fire in the Rain by Adele was always a great one, and Hello. Chef's kiss.

      I feel like AJ barely checks the little suggestions that jammers send in. I mean, they could get thousands and thousands a day, so that would make sense but still. Eh, just my opinion <3

      Weird comments and bad grammar are my 2 middle names, NEVER ever apologize for a weird comment. :)

      ~popcorn X)

      Delete
  4. Hi! I'm a new commenter. I'm ariannathekoala2020 on AJC but you can call me Arianna. Your blog is amazing!!! Do you work for AJHQ?


    Ariannathekoala2020

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ariana!! Welcome to the AJD! :)

      I don't work for AJHQ, unfortunately, but ugh wouldn't that be amazing?! And thanks so much! It truly means a lot X)

      ~popcorn

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX