Tiny Star

January 13, 2021

Possible Name Change? 😮

 Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and just a heads up, this post will probably not be entertaining for many xD

But anyways the main point of this psot is really what I've been thinkin'. I recently finally figured out how to make headers for my blog (I know, I'm a natural) and I kind of feel like I might want to lead to a more tropical/colorful theme other than a black/grey/white theme. So, I might be changing the blog's name to something with a little more pizazz. 

I will keep the blog URL, though, because basically all of the hyperlinks and pages and blah blah blah all have the AJD link affiliated in the URL. Sooooo, if anyone has this blog in a blogroll or something like that, you won't have to change the link! (Thank you for those who put my blog in their blogroll as well, I'm very thankful :)

I think the one I'm going for right now would probably be Animal Jam Ocean! Let me know what you think in the comments, or suggest your own idea! 

Thanks for reading and happy jamming!

~popcorn 🌊

P.S. Expect a full post either today or tomorrow!

P.P.S. I finally finished the Bored? Try These Ideas! page which you can find in the main navbar! Hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. You could also keep the name Animal Jam Daily and just change up the layout. AJ Ocean sounds really cool, so I support any name change you want! Though maybe in the future you might wanna switch up the theme to something different like, I dunno, a dark forest? Then you might feel pressured to change the name again, and it might be a lil stressful

    Animal Jam Daily is a pretty neutral name, so I think you could keep the name and switch up the layout and theme to anything you want whenever you want! But of course if Animal Jam Ocean is calling to you– do it. It's a creative name I don't think I've scene before :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doomy! I'll definitely keep that in mind. You do make a great point; especially since I know I am and never will be satisfied with anything I do...

      Delete
  2. Animal Jam Rainbow?
    Animal Jam Crystal?
    Animal Jam Tree (probably one of the worst name suggestions)?

    Or, maybe what Doomy said, keep the Animal Jam Daily and change the layout. I would take Animal Jam Daily over any other name, honestly. It was your blog, and it deserves the name it always had :)

    Then again, a name change would be fun .o.

    ~Dogo

    P.S. The blog post is not boring xD
    I enjoy reading what you post :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dogo!! I know, I may take Doomy's suggestion. It makes the most sense anyways, so I'll probably just do that! Thanks for the kind words, Dogo! :D

      ~popcorn

      Delete
  3. In my opinion, the Animal Jam OCean just doesnt "stick". I'd rather have "The Animal Jam Daily". No offence, I just wouldn't like the name to change, but it's your decision. <3


    Hugs,
    vai :)



    P.S: Please dont be mad at me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback! I agree, the Animal Jam Daily has a little ring to it that I kinda like!

      So, I'll probably just keep the name!! None taken!

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX