Tiny Star

December 17, 2020

Trying Fer.al!

 Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and yes!! This is a little bonus post for today, because I have a bunch of big ideas for future posts coming soon!

So for today's post...

 I'm going to be trying Fer.al!

I've heard a lot of jammers and bloggers post or talk about Fer.al, and that's mainly what sparked this idea! 

So enjoy my live reaction to the "new" game! 

...

I just want to say before I start that I absolutely love this Fer.al music! It's got such a nice calm and mysterious vibe to it ^-^

I skipped right to the accessories because you gotta look glamorous of course! xD I also decided to go with the Senzi avatar. I don't know, it just looked fiercer and stronger in a way :)

I moved onto the head, where I tried each of the different options. Obviously, popcornpizza25 avatars are all big-brained, so they have to have a large head. Head 2 scarred me for life with the size I chose (see above), so Head 1 was the obvious option. 

Okay, so we've officially reached the eye accessory part thing. I decided to make her "eyeliner" purple because it's a magical creature, so why not?

And I also changed her eyes to this evil looking one. It kind of makes her look like she just woke up (Basically how I look every day :l)

Um, this is me once again messing around too much with the different shapes. I would not like to have my beautiful majestic avatar looking like a psychopath. (No offense to those jammers with those eyes, it's just my opinion. DON'T HATE ME :)

Also, this was a picture I took of her ears. I couldn't decide which ones to choose, though. That may be a later topic to visit again. (And she has to be able to hear approaching enemies, so that's why her ears are really big. In case anyone was wondering ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ )

I really like this "newspaper" set up :) Kind of like a really modern and updated Jamaa Journal! 

It's too pretty to even exist 😮

After I explored City Fera some more, I decided to try the other lands! (I honestly didn't even know there were other lands) I decided to pick Blood Tundra, which I thought sounded promising. Here's me catching some skeletal fish in a blood lake :) I actually really liked this land, and it's mysteriousness (Apparently I'm going to be making up words today)

Here's another picture of me hopping on an about-to-break iceberg :) What a smart idea, me.

Knock knock, is anybody home?

After I visited Blood Tundra, I didn't really feel like visiting another land so I just went back to my sanctuary!

I started to decorate it and I have to say, even though the items are all like Animal Jam's starter items and them all being worth practically nothing, they're actually really nice :) The blue and the white look really good together. 

(This is literally the same design as the picture above, I just took it from a different point of view :)

I was going to try and shop for some more decor, but it didn't look like I could afford anything :( I did click on one of the light items, then I hit "craft" but it made this weird noise. I clicked it a lot more times to see if it would do anything, but no luck. So I don't know if I purchased one thing about 10 times, or if it was just a glitch. I guess we'll find out later :D

Ohmigosh this might be my new favorite thing about Fer.al. The trading process. I think they do something like this in AJPW, but I've never had AJPW so correct me if I'm wrong. I love how you can agree to trade with someone, and then actually communicate while you're trading!! This is such a cool feature, and I'm really happy that they did that. 

I tried trading with this person, but they had really good stuff and I didn't put much on my end of the trade. So we ended up getting the exact same things :)

One other feature that I loved is the buddying "method". It's very similar to Animal Jam, except I like how you don't have to become someone's buddy that wants to buddy you. They can just "follow" you, and you can follow them back if you wish! (Also, I found Doomy Panda's name so I started following them. I'm not sure if you're that one, Doomy, so let me know!)

And finally, to wrap up this adventure, I liked how there's a notification center where you can check when you're adventures are completed, and if a certain item you crafted is done! Very cool, Fer.al. Very cool.

That will wrap up today's Fer.al exploration! I really love this game, and though I probably won't be posting much more about it in the future, I'll definitely be playing it! (Obviously, if you want to follow me, I'm popcornpizza25!) 

Thanks for reading and happy jamming!

~popcorn

4 comments:

  1. Ok now, this is really cool. And this post is really entertaining to read as well! Fer.al gives off so many mystical, magical, mysterious vibes! I guess I'm using alliteration now...?

    I would play, but I don't have a PC (I use a Chromebook) and I'm not 13 yet.

    ~Wild

    P.S. I'm pretty sure Doomy's Fer.al username is doomypanda since she made a post about playing Fer.al and her user there was doomypanda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Fer.al's pretty neat :)

      Yeah, I absolutely hate how AJ is now jsut leaving Chromebook users in the dust. And I'm not really sure why they are making it like a desktop app :( That's so annoying.

      Well, it's them losing money, not us.

      ~popcorn

      P.S. Thanks for letting me know! Lol I just wanted to make sure I had the right person X)

      Delete
  2. Hi! ;)
    I've seen youtubers play the game (bepper) and I really wish I could try it out. I don't have a computer though (I do, but it's my dad's so I can't download things on it). I wish I could play the game, but I'm not 13 lol. It looks really pretty, and it gives me good vibes :D

    Who knows? Maybe in a couple of years, I will still be interested in Animal Jam and then I could download the game? I'm not sure, but I can't wait .O.
    If I ever end up getting the game, my username will probably be Abcdefg163. If that is taken, it would be Dogclawsandpaws (my roblox username). If that is taken, I'm not sure what I would do lol. 1 thing I would do (if I ever get on the game) is to follow you and Doomy! Then I would make a nice avatar and sanctuary.. the possibilities are endless I just want the game now!!! >_<

    I could write more but idk what else to write lol. It would make me more jealous xD
    ~Dogo c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you eventually will be able to download it! It's a very nice little game! X)

      I'll be sure to follow you if you (once again) will be able to get it in the future :)

      I haven't seen Bepper play it yet! I should probably go check it out lol

      ~popcorn

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX