Tiny Star

December 5, 2020

"A Hint of Jamaalidays" Contest Info!

 Hey hey hey jammers! Popcorn here, and yes! The Jamaalidays contest I am hosting throughout December is official! Out of your votes, the den option over the clothing option was the obvious winner, with the totals coming 5-0. In this post I will list the rules, some basic info about it, and more so stay tuned! Let's get into it! 

Basic Info 

The contest has officially started TODAY (12-5) and will continue all throughout December 20th. (Extra time will be given if needed :) Important: you may only decorate the Small House (any variation is fine; winter, fall, spring, or normal) Member items are ok, for those of you who are members as well. This is a hard decision because I know members have some advantages when it comes to den decorating and items and stuff. BUT with that said, a lot of the AJ Jamaaliday items are surprisingly non member! (If you disagree with this, please let me know on the sooner side and I can try and make a more fairer rule) 

How to Enter

To enter in this contest, there are a couple of quick steps you have to take! :) Read below:

1. First, decorate your den of course!

2. Make sure you leave your den unlocked, or if you're my buddy (and if you would like to be I just turned on my buddy requests :) ) then you can leave it locked to buddies only! 

3. Comment in this post, or jam a gram me when you're done! Once I know you're officially done decorating, I'll go to your den and take a couple of screenshots! 

And that's it! Now wasn't that easy? XP

Prize!! 🎁

Next, the most exciting part... the prize! WHOOP! The prize that will be given to the winner is... 

A rare fox hat! The winner will get to pick the color of their choice out of these 2! (Sorry is this is a bad prize, I'm not a really rare jammer lol)

Notes

1. As I stated earlier, please make sure you only use the Small House den!

2. Try and get your den submitted by the deadline! Of course, I will always give you more time if needed, just probably not past December 26 =)

3. If you would like, invite some of your buddies to enter! The more, the merrier!


And there you have it! I hope you enjoy decorating! Of course, if you have ANY questions at all, I'm only a comment or a jam a gram away!

 Remember the due date: December 24th

Thanks for reading and happy Jammalidays!

~popcorn πŸŽ„


16 comments:

  1. I'm so excited-- gonna enter as soon as I can!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ENTERIIIIING!!!
    I'll add as many non-member details as I can!
    Btw, can I do it in the winter small house? I work better with snow XD

    Hugs,
    vai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Yes, any den is fine by me! Thanks for entering! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm going to enter! I'm not ready yet tho u_u
    A fox hat is a cb! It doesn't seem like anything too low to be giving away :)
    Thank you for turning on the commenting! I enjoy reading your posts and now I can tell you :D
    I'm going to work on the den soon :P
    ~Dogo (Also that's a lot of emojis)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Dogo! I can't wait to see your den ^-^

      Yeah, I thought since it was a cb, it would be pretty popular/acceptable. They seem to be pretty high demand, but ¯\_(ツ)_/.

      And about the commenting I am so so sorry! I had no idea that it was turned off, and I'm so glad that you like my posts :')

      ~popcorn

      P.S. Never apologize for putting too many emojis XP

      Delete
    2. I am doneee doing the den! It took a lot of hard work, and I started with 2 thousand some gems and now I have 70 :(
      Anyways, the den is unlocked! My username is Abcdefg163! I put lots of effort doing the den, so I hope it's me, but at the same time good luck to everyone else <3
      ~Dogo :D

      Delete
    3. Perfect! Just took some screen shots! I think the results should be released around December 26th, to December 31st.

      Love your den! :)

      ~popcorn :3

      Delete
  4. I'd like to enter, please! I've sent you a Jam-a-Gram as the last time I tried to comment I don't think it worked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hey now it lets me comment normally-

      Delete
    2. Yay! Yes it worked! Hmm... that's weird that your comments weren't working :l

      Sorry if it was a problem on my end haha

      I'm excited that you're going to enter!

      Delete
    3. And in case you haven't seen my Due Date Update post, the new due date is now set for the 24th since you just decided to enter!

      Delete
    4. Oh, no, I'm done decorating my den!
      I think it's Blogspot acting weirdly, it does weird things when I account on various blogs using the Name / URL thing.
      It used to let me comment with a Wordpress account but that option vanished for some years now.

      Delete
    5. Oh great! I'm taking some screenshots now! :) It looks AWESOME!! I'm so glad you entered! ^-^

      Delete
  5. I'm entering! Yeah, this comment is kind of late... oops. I don't have the best punctuality.

    ~wildflower75

    P.S. My den isn't done yet; you saw a WIP today.

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX