Tiny Star

December 7, 2020

RIM & Mira Report Issue Expected & Jamaaliday Gift :)

 Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and today's post is just gonna be a lil post about today's daily RIM and Jamaaliday present! I will also be putting some info about the December Issue of The Mira Report! Soooooo, let's get started! 

Today's RIM for AJ Classic is....

Rare Furry Arm Cuffs! Here's a picture: 

                                                             

Some basic details: 
  • Members only? Yes

  • Price: 850 gems

  • Location: Jam Mart Clothing in Jamaa Township 
For the AJPW jammers (or now the "AJ" players, boo πŸ˜’) the RIM today is...

The Rare Icicle Cane! 
(Image credit to Play Wild Wiki)

Once again, some basic details:
  • Member? Yes

  • Price: 900 gems

  • Location: Jam Mart Clothing in Jamaa Township
And that is this Monday's RIM! 

Onto the next order of business, 

The Jamaaliday Present for today was...

A Giant Sugar Plum! (You also received 1 diamond, yay!) Here's what it looked like: 

Make sure you pick it up!

Here are the prizes for the past couple of days! I will start including this chart in every one of my posts, so it can always be a resource :)
  1. December 1st - Jamaaliday Racing Jacket, 1 diamond

  2. December 2nd - Jamaaliday Train Mailbox

  3. December 3rd - Jamaaliday Backpack, 1 diamond

  4. December 4th - Snowman Fridge

  5. December 5th - Ornament Chair, 1 diamond

  6. December 6th - Jamaaliday Binoculars

  7. December 7th - *today!* Giant Sugar Plum, 1 diamond
Now moving on to the next part of this post, 

The Mira Report December Issue! Yes, in case you don't know what is, it's basically an Animal Jam digital magazine that I started in the month of November! (Click here if you want to read the November Issue of it!) I will post an issue of The Mira Report each month, so stay tuned! You can find all of my issues in the top navigation bar of my blog where it says "The Mira Report". (In case you're having trouble finding it, here's the link!) And don't worry, you won't have to constantly check the tab because I will always make a *notice* post about when you should expect the future issue! 

So as for this month's issue, you should expect it probably towards the end of December :) My guess would be really any day after Christmas (Dec. 25th)! 

Welp! That was today's post! I hope this was entertaining, a little bit exciting, and a very informal post :p 

Thanks for reading and happy Jamaalidays!

~popcorn πŸŽ…

2 comments:

  1. Whenever AJHQ releases a simple new item they always make it giant (like the Giant Pinecone), but then that means there's no real way to use it in a den without it looking strange xD

    Can't wait for the next issue of the Mira Report! And I'm really hoping I'll get the time to enter in the den decorating contest. I think I will, but there's a lot of stuff I know I need to get done this month :S

    Also, lil side note: I love your blog background image, it looks really mysterious =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the pattern of giant den items is starting to become a little weird... I'm excited you'll try to join! Join or not, it's still exciting knowing that someone is at least interested!

      And thanks! I wasn't really sure what the vibe I was going for was, so mysterious is a nice little descriptive word :)

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX