Tiny Star

December 14, 2020

RIM & AJHQ Archive

Hey hey hey jammers! Popcorn here with yet another post! Wow, 2 posts in 2 days?! 

Popcorn, where are you getting the time? I honestly have no clue. B)

But let's hope it stays this way! (◕ω◕)

Today's post might be a bit boring. It may be a bit exciting. I don't know. But it will include some info about the weekly RIM, an AJHQ response archive, and the same old, same old Jamaaliday Prizes and past announcements! Let's get right into the post! 

Starting off today's post we have the good old...

Weekly RIM! 

For today's (12-14) Rare Item Monday in AJ Classic, we have hidden in the depths of Jam Mart Clothing, 

A Rare Holly Hair Bow! Picture ---->


Some Basic Info: 
  • Price: 550 gems
  • Members only? Yes
  • Where: Jam Mart Clothing, Jamaa Township
Honestly, I'm a big fan of the purple in it! 

Although, I'm starting to see some similarities to the Berry Head Bow 😕 

Picture credit to Animal Jam Wiki

Very interesting, AJHQ. 

Still very pretty! :)

Next topic! 

Alright! The next topic was an idea I just came up with while I was browsing the Daily Explorer 

(sorry if a past blogger had this idea before, I'm not sure :) )

Anyway, I thought it would be a fun idea if I would screenshot some questions and responses from AJHQ! Here are some interesting ones I found: 

Scamming and Hacking Q + A's

Although this may sound like a weird question, it's really never easy to tell. I've heard of hackers that can hack you just by jam-a-gramming you, but I'm pretty positive that it isn't true. 

Glitches Q + A's

I think this also happened to me once when I first started playing Animal Jam. A very frustrating time it was.

I thought I would document this for the future :) It's funny to read it, and then switch the screen to AJ where I'm playing JAmaaliday Rescue and see presents every 3 feet xD

Poor Jammer :(

Eco Item Q + A's

I wish I had seen this comment sooner! I agree with the jammer, the update was really cool and I loved how AJ started recognizing Earth Day and the planet a little more! But I wish (and I hope!) that AJ can start to add more eco items and make it more than only one month for each year. We'll see!

I really liked the Jammer's suggestions on this one. The battery packs are a great idea, especially since the turbines only seemed to generate when a Jammer was online (at least for me)

Another suggestion one! All of these Jammers had such good ideas on how to really elevate the whole eco items idea! (I especially liked the dancing one 💃)

Random Q + A's

I was actually hoping for the same thing :( I severely doubted it because the items were so rare and in high demand, but a jammer can wish! 🌟 

Welp. Those were the most eventful comments and responses that I saw! :) 

Moving on!

Like always, it's time to go over the Jamaaliday Prize Calendar! 

Today's prize was...

the Jamaaliday Glove! 

It's kinda nice! I do wish that it came with more than 1, but I still love the colors and design of it :')

Here are the past couple of days' gifts: 
  1. December 1st - Jamaaliday Racing Jacket, 1 diamond

  2. December 2nd - Jamaaliday Train Mailbox

  3. December 3rd - Jamaaliday Backpack, 1 diamond

  4. December 4th - Snowman Fridge

  5. December 5th - Ornament Chair, 1 diamond

  6. December 6th - Jamaaliday Binoculars

  7. December 7th - Giant Sugar Plum, 1 diamond

  8. December 8th - Jamaaliday Gingerbread Mask 

  9. December 9th - Jamaaliday Big Hair, 1 diamond

  10. December 10th - Truck with Tree (I missed this one :(  )

  11. December 11th - Jamaaliday Spiked Hair, 1 diamond

  12. December 12th - Marshmellow Chair 

  13. December 13th - Jamaaliday Gift Gate, 1 diamond

  14. December 14th - *today!* Jamaaliday Glove 
Last but not least, our...
Past Announcements
  • Jamaaliday Den Contest - Remember! Den entries must be completed by Dec. 20th :) If you need more time, just let me know! (Details here)

  • Masterpiece Showcase - All masterpieces are due by Dec. 25th! (Details here
And that, lady jammers and gentleman jammers is today's post! I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it ^_^

Thanks for reading and happy Jamaalidays!

~popcorn 🙨

6 comments:

  1. 2 Things:
    1, I used to think that if you put your user/password to comment in the daily explorer, it would hack you, so I tried it with a spare until I settled and found out that it wouldn't hack you xD

    2, I like reading your content so much that it's a bookmark on my chromebook :3

    Just some stuff I wanted to tell you, nothing too important lol ;P

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. OMG XD! Yeah I remember when I was little and a new player to Animal Jam, I was so afraid that at any moment a hacker would approach me and try to take all of my stuff. And I think the cause of that was because I watched Bepper's YouTube video on this one scammer (I forgot the user :l) I guess it was good that we were both safer than sorry? ^-^

      2. Thank you! That really means so much to me :')

      ~popcorn <3

      Delete
    2. Was the scammer (it's actually a hacker) Fman122? Or abracadabraalakazam (something like that lol)? I watched that video too .O.
      ~Dogo

      Delete
    3. :O Yes I think it was! Fman122, I recognize that name!!

      I was really struggling with trying to figure that one out haha X)

      Delete
  2. Something weird I've noticed is that when I check my Blogger reading list, it repeats posts of yours that were older and says they're new. It only happens with your blog and I don't know why lol X)

    And thanks for including the list of Jamaaliday gifts! I haven't been able to get online much lately so it's really helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's weird! Hmm, I've been doing some layout changes so that could be the problem... ^-^

      Of course! I'm glad it's helping :)

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX