Tiny Star

December 11, 2020

New Items & Contest Update & Calendar Prize & Art Reminder!

Hey jammers! Happy Friday! Popcorn here, and today's post is going to be all about some of the new items in the shops, a little reminder about the Jamaaliday den contest, and just a quick update about the Jamaaliday prize calendar! So, let's get into the post!

First off: some new Jamaaliday items in the shop! Woo hoo! It's starting to feel more and more like the Jamaalidays! I'm excited to see some of the new items that AJ puts in the shops :) 

But for now, I'll show you the most recent additions to the Diamond Shop and the den shop (A.K.A the place where you buy your den items). 

Some of the newest items in the den shop were some furniture items, a cute little Charlie Brown Christmas tree, and more! Here are some pictures: 



Also! AJ just released the Night Owl Bundle in the Diamond Shop, and priced each of the items as only 1 diamond each! Make sure you pick them up before they're gone! 

In case you're interested here are some pictures: 


They are all members only, unfortunately :(

And those were the new additions to the shops! 

Moving on.

The next topic on today's horrifically long agenda is... 

The Jamaaliday Prize Calendar! :) First I'll show you today's prize, and as promised in my other post I'll put a chart with all of the prizes given so far throughout December! 

As for today's prize, we received: 

1 diamond and a Jamaaliday Spiked Mohawk. Here's what it looked like: 


Can't wait to wear it on my wolf xD 🐺

Here's the prize calendar for the previous days: 
  1. December 1st - Jamaaliday Racing Jacket, 1 diamond

  2. December 2nd - Jamaaliday Train Mailbox

  3. December 3rd - Jamaaliday Backpack, 1 diamond

  4. December 4th - Snowman Fridge

  5. December 5th - Ornament Chair, 1 diamond

  6. December 6th - Jamaaliday Binoculars

  7. December 7th - Giant Sugar Plum, 1 diamond

  8. December 8th - Jamaaliday Gingerbread Mask 

  9. December 9th - Jamaaliday Big Hair, 1 diamond

  10. December 10th - Truck with Tree (I missed this one :(  )

  11. December 11th - *today!* Jamaaliday Spiked Hair, 1 diamond
There's today's Jamaaliday prize calendar! 

🎁

Onto the third topic of the day...

Contest update! In case you need a quick reminder, I am hosting a "Hint of Jamaaliday's Contest"! (You can find all of the info and details here) This is a den decorating contest, and the winner will be getting a Rare Fox Hat! 

The due date is December 20th! 

Finally, a quick art reminder: I'm going to put a special page in the December Issue of "The Mira Report" of art shoutouts! All you have to do is: 
  • Make sure your piece is finished by December 25th

  • And when you're done, just let me know! You can hang it up in your den, or post it on your blog! (Just so I can screenshot it)
And that wraps up today's updates an' more! 

Thanks for reading and happy Jamaalidays! 

~popcorn ❆











4 comments:

  1. It's funny that I'm reading about a night owl bundle now and I have been up literally all night doing homework. It's 4AM where I am xD

    I really hope more people enter in your contest, so I'm gonna give it a shout-out in a post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I pass out around 12 xD

      Oh! That would be so great, thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. Also, I just got a comment from someone who wants to enter your contest, but can't because you haven't set it so people without Blogger accounts can comment :0
    Would you wanna change it so more people can comment?

    If you wanna change it, go to Settings and scroll down until you see Comments, and then beneath "Who can comment?" select "Anyone (including anonymous)"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohmigosh thank you!! I think I commented on your blog saying thanks but I have to say it again! I honestly had no clue what it was xd

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX