Tiny Star

December 21, 2020

πŸŽ„ Jamaaliday Shopping Spree! 🍬

 Hey jammers! Popcorn here, and yay! A new post! I apologize for not posting a more entertaining post in a while! I finally got off break, and I have a lot of time today because I have a nice, peaceful little snow day :) (Or so I thought! Our weatherman downright LIED to us and all we've gotten is rain! Um, LAWSUIT?!) 

Anyway, I thought it would be a fun idea to go buy some Jamaaliday items throughout Jamaa, because why not? And we're only 4 days away from Jamaalidays! 

I don't know about anyone else, but I sure am in the Jamaaliday spirit Κ•⊙α΄₯⊙Κ” 

Let's get right into the post! 

Out of the items I found I ended up making 2 outfits! 

The final result from the Jamaaliday Outfit looks like this!


I was also just playing around with my other animal and just browsing the shops, when I found some items to make an Ice Queen outfit X)

Yas queen work it. 

Let's get started!

Jamaaliday Outfit: 

Obviously, a good start to a good outfit are always the colors! I wanted to have more darker reds and greens, so these were the colors I chose. 

The eyes I didn't want to mess with too much, so I just kept them nice and black. Then I moved onto the patterns and ended up choosing these little polka dots :D I thought with the white color they kind of looked like snow in a way! 

Once the coloring was done, I began my journey to find some Jamaaliday clothes! 


I first wanted to look around to see if there were any non member Jamaaliday lights, because the member ones are probably my favorite Jamaaliday clothing item. So, I ended up stopping at Jam Mart Clothing in Jamaa Township! And lucky for me, I found some!! They obviously weren't as good as the member ones, but they were better than I thought they would be :) 
(Only 450 gems too?!) I went with default colors, because I thought they looked nice with just the classic red and green (≧◡≦)

I then tried stopping at the Diamond Shop to see if they had any clothes I could use, but no luck :( So ironically I ended right back up in Jam Mart Clothing XP

I also added this purple Snow globe Hat that I found in my inventory! (I believe it's from the Hot Cocoa Hut in Mt. Shiveer) Here's my outfit so far!

Finally, you know my collection of Jamaaliday Socks? I thought the dark red ones would go great with my outfit, so I put some on ^-^

And that ended my Jamaaliday outfit!
Now I'll show you my...

Ice Queen Outfit: 

Just like the first outfit, I started with the coloring :) For this look, I tried to do a light blue base and then some darker blue "shadows". 

I then moved onto the eyes. I thought that black looked a little too natural, so I went with white! 

Since it seemed that Jam Mart Clothing was the prime place for my clothing discoveries, I quickly stopped by there! And I actually found a useful item! It wasn't at all pricey, so I just said "what the heck" and bought it :)

The last couple of items I put on were from my inventory, and they were the Rare Worn Blanket and some blue Candy Cane Socks! I put them on with icicle horn and here's my final outfit!

I'm pretty proud of it! This will probably be my outfit for a while X)

I hope you all enjoyed this post! I have another fun Jamaaliday one planned; I hope I get a chance to post it! 

Current due date for the Jamaaliday Den Contest is

December 24th! (Yes this is a change made 35 minutes after this was posted!)

I hope to see your den entered!

Thanks for reading and happy Jamaalidays!

~popcorn ❄

8 comments:

  1. Hey, popcorn! Just saying that my den will be done tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I'll be sure to check it then too :) I can't wait to see it!!

      Delete
  2. I'll try to finish my den! I think I forgot to tell you I was entering... remember that den you saw this afternoon? That was my work in progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so excited that you've chosen to enter!!!

      Delete
    2. I've finished my den!!! :D

      It was hard because EVERY SINGLE ONE of my holiday items are on my spare; and I can't access that spare because the email attached to it is locked (as in I can't sign in to be able to change the password because AJHQ usually sends a link through email.)

      Well, every single item in my den is either in-stores or part of this year's Jamaaliday calendar. It's kind of fun challenging yourself like that!

      ~Wild

      Delete
  3. Why did you write 'Ho Ho Ho' in red in the bunny picture? Lol ;P
    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX