Tiny Star

December 17, 2020

*NEW* Shop Shoutout & Jamaalidays & News

 Hey jammers! Welcome back to the SECOND! post this Thursday :) 

First, if you haven't looked at my last post, click here to read it! (Trying Fer.al)!

According to the blog schedule, today is: 

where I take a deeper look into one of the shops around Jamaa! Today's shop...

Epic Wonders!

Basic Info:

Description: Epic Wonders is a shop that carries den items and clothing items that are much more expensive than any other shop in Jamaa, but the items are definitely worth it :)

Location: Behind the waterfall in Coral Canyons 

First Released: December 1, 2011

Fun Facts: 

  • There have only been 13 RIM items sold in the store!
  • The Painters Easel and the Pixel Easel are the only items sold for Diamonds in Epic Wonders.
  • There are 2 orbs in the shop: the green one (you have to go up the stairs to see it) holds clothing items and the blue one holds den items :)
Images: 


Next up, of course, is the Jamaaliday Prize Calendar!

Today's prize was a Jamaaliday Box Head and 1 diamond! 


It's a bit of a weird one, but I think it's cute :)

In case you missed these last couple of days, here's a lil chart: 
  1. December 1st - Jamaaliday Racing Jacket, 1 diamond

  2. December 2nd - Jamaaliday Train Mailbox

  3. December 3rd - Jamaaliday Backpack, 1 diamond

  4. December 4th - Snowman Fridge

  5. December 5th - Ornament Chair, 1 diamond

  6. December 6th - Jamaaliday Binoculars

  7. December 7th - Giant Sugar Plum, 1 diamond

  8. December 8th - Jamaaliday Gingerbread Mask 

  9. December 9th - Jamaaliday Big Hair, 1 diamond

  10. December 10th - Truck with Tree (I missed this one :(  )

  11. December 11th - Jamaaliday Spiked Hair, 1 diamond

  12. December 12th - Marshmellow Chair 

  13. December 13th - Jamaaliday Gift Gate, 1 diamond

  14. December 14th - Jamaaliday Glove 

  15. December 15th - Jamaaliday Gift Fence, 1 diamond

  16. December 16th - Inflatable Lawn Reindeer (one of my personal favorite Jamaaliday gifts!)

  17. December 17th - *today!* Jamaaliday Box Head, 1 diamond
Finally, onto...
Past Announcements!
  • Jamaaliday Den Contest - Entries due December 20th! Please let me know if you need any more time, I would be happy to give it to the jammers that need it :) (Details here)

  • Masterpiece Shoutout - If you would like a piece of your Jamaaliday artwork featured in the December issue of The Mira Report, let me know by December 25th! (Details here)
I hope you enjoyed this post! Sorry, I know it was a shorter one :( I officially start break tomorrow, and today I was crammed with tests! But I have a couple of big posts planned, so make sure you stay tuned!

Thanks for reading and happy Jamaalidays!

~popcorn πŸŽ„

2 comments:

  1. POPCORN!!!! I need to ask you something!!! My sister's ballet show is tomorrow and I cant miss it and I still am not done with my den yet...

    Could you PLEASE make it 'till the 22nd? I REALLY wanna join this contest!

    Btw, I changed the time for my Christmas ve party...
    Its set to 10:15 now. Hope you can make it!


    Hugs,
    vai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Vai!! I'll put an announcement up today!

      And yes I can make it! I'm so excited for the party!

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX