Tiny Star

December 13, 2020

National Cocoa Day! & "Schedule" & Recent Announcements

 Hey jammers! Popcorn coming at ya with a kinda short post! Today's post may not be super entertaining, but I thought I would just give you a little update with a couple of new things I'm working on with this blog, the Jamaaliay Calender of course, and a little AJHQ announcement :) (Nothing huge, though) So, let's get into the post!

Let's start with probably the biggest topic today...

Some little blog updates! 

As most of you probably know, this blog has gone through some major updates and formats. Although I'm not 100% sure that this will be the finished layout, I'm pretty positive about it! 

Some of the minor things, like the page tabs being blue, I will be fixing. But I'm also trying to put together some new pages for the sidebars and also a little "Blog Schedule". 

I think some of my early readers know about my blog schedule catastrophe in the early stages of my blog, but if you are new, here's a little flashback.

When I first started this blog back in early September 2020, I was really struggling with the stress of trying to post every day, or every other day because I had made a schedule that I had strongly believed I needed to follow. Boy was I wrong. Between my personal life, and schoolwork, and now this it was just all too much for me. I was having trouble sleeping and my grades were starting to fall. It was a really bad time in my life anyway, so all of the stress piled on top of that wasn't a big help haha. 

Lucky for me, another blogger (Doomy Panda) reminded me that a blog schedule isn't necessary. After they had said that, I finally realized how immensely hard and frustrating it was to be following a schedule that was really hurting my personal life. I was putting wayyyyy too much pressure on myself, so I just completely scrapped the schedule. 

And after, I felt a huge weight lifted off of my chest. I could breathe again, and not worry about following some rules that I had, ironically, set for myself xD 

But ANYWAYS, the point for all of that being I'm starting another schedule but extremely loose and "free". The goal isn't to make it more of a resource for me, but more for you readers! (If you would like to access it, you'll find it in the footer of my blog!)

Sorry for dumping all of that on you X). I just don't want anyone to fall through the same rabbit hole that I did. 

Wow this post may be longer than expected XD

Onto the next topic! 

Now that that's out of the way...

Happy National Cocoa Day everyone! 

I went to Mt. Shiveer today to just stop by the Hot Cocoa Hut and grab some cocoa myself. I was hoping to see loads of conversation but not a lot of people were there surprisingly! 

Thanks to jammer Andyrocks7 for replying to my comment :)

On a brighter note, while I was there I got to do some Christmas shopping for myself! Yay me!


I was really vibing with this snow globe hat (Spoiler Alert: I bought it)


I also decided to get this old blanket :) Quite the bargain for only 200 gems if you ask me ;)

I actually just thought of this idea: For my next post, I may try and do a Jamaaliday shopping spree. Let me know if that would be a fun post!

Moving on to the Jamaaliday Prize Calendar: 

Today's gift was 1 diamond and a Jamaaliday Gift Gate! I am a huge fan of the gates, they might be my favorite Jamaaliday item! :) Here's a picture:  


If you missed the last couple of days, here's a quick chart for every present in the Jamaaliday Gift Calendar for December! 
  1. December 1st - Jamaaliday Racing Jacket, 1 diamond

  2. December 2nd - Jamaaliday Train Mailbox

  3. December 3rd - Jamaaliday Backpack, 1 diamond

  4. December 4th - Snowman Fridge

  5. December 5th - Ornament Chair, 1 diamond

  6. December 6th - Jamaaliday Binoculars

  7. December 7th - Giant Sugar Plum, 1 diamond

  8. December 8th - Jamaaliday Gingerbread Mask 

  9. December 9th - Jamaaliday Big Hair, 1 diamond

  10. December 10th - Truck with Tree (I missed this one :(  )

  11. December 11th - Jamaaliday Spiked Hair, 1 diamond

  12. December 12th - Marshmellow Chair 

  13. December 13th - *today!* Jamaaliday Gift Gate, 1 diamond
Past Announcements

  • Jamaaliday Den Decorating Contest - Dens due by December 20th! (Details here)

  • Masterpiece Showcase - Submissions in by December 25th please! (Details here)
And that will wrap up today's post! 

Thanks for reading and happy Jamaalidays!

~popcorn ⭐

2 comments:

  1. I love the Hot Cocoa Hut so much, it was always my favorite room on AJ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeees I completely agree! It's like the Pillow Room, but...

      better xd

      Delete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX