Tiny Star

May 3, 2021

Welcome May! 🌺 Rare Spring Space Helmet & Journey Book Tips!

Hai there jammers!

Happy Monday!

GAH, I'm sorry for the missed posts this weekend, I was unexpectedly busy.. 

But, to make up for that, I have planned a very large and special post that will include a new AJMV, Cool and Unique Spots in Jamaa (Part 2), Wild's Contest Entry, free graphics, and more! 

I hope that sounds interesting, and it will be posted sometime this week/next week!

Let's get started!

Ourrrrrr weekly RIM was none other than the Rare Spring Space Helmet ?


Price: 425 gems
Members only? Yes
Other variants: 


Eh, it's not horrible. But I'm kinda sick of all the spring stuff now.. I don't really know why xd The space helmet concept is also a little strange.. but whateva. 

Now, here are some tips for finding your hidden Journey Book objects C: 

1. Vibrant "decorations" 

Lucky for us, AJHQ isn't so mean when it comes to hiding these Journey Book nature items! It can be pretty easy to tell between a normal land plant and an item in the Journey Book (as seen in the pictures below)s



2. ANIMALS

Same with the "decorations", animals also present a pretty clear contrast between themselves and their environment. I found 3 different animals in one land at the same time, and you can see how they've been more recently updated and new-ish. 

GAH, sorry for the super short post!

My other option was not posting, and that wasn't gonna happen T^T

Toodles!!

4 comments:

  1. Same, Popcorn, on that rim. What's up with the spring stuff? And what does spring have to do with space?

    And recently updated and newish? Those same three animals have been in my journey book for what seems like ages, but it's probably for a year. (Big thanks to a boy in my class who gave me every single journey book animal X)

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU. At least someone understands xd

      Yeah, I just meant they're more vibrant than their surroundings. Not that the JB's been updated any time recently..

      ~popcorn

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I agree, the spring colors do get kind of boring after a while. By "a while", I mean like 2 or 3 years? When I joined the spring items were this color scheme (2019, that seems so long ago), and now they're still this color scheme. It's nice on it's own though, but I think it's getting a bit old.

    I can't wait for the super special post!!!! I got excited when I read "AJMV", and I got even more excited when I read "Wild's Contest Entry". I reallyyyyy can't wait :D :D :D But take your time; I understand if you're busy.

    ~Wild

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know in Coral Canyons and Sarepia Forest at least, the Journey Book animals were added a while after the lands had come out, so that's why they tend to pop out more!

    I think when I joined, the only Journey Books were for the Lost Temple of Zios and the underwater regions, and over time they added Journey Books for Coral Canyons, Sarepia, Appondale, etc..

    Also I was hovering your blog's rainbow cursor over the bottom left corner of the dark blue space helmet and I think that item could be improved if it had a tiny rainbow in place of the first small white button X)

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX