Tiny Star

May 21, 2021

Hello Again! heehee & "Stay" AJMV & Contest Winner Announced TOMORROW

haiii jammers!!

mwahaha popcorn has yet again returned with a post.

i'm SORRYYYY

i had no idea i'd be non-existent for a week, but end of school year exams and assignments snuck up on me T^T 

luckily, though i still have a couple of assignments, my exams are done! 

to catch y'all up with what i've been up to, here's a little rundown:

- i cried over my favorite characters breaking up in my favorite show, then i happy cried when they got back together

- i started and finished my new AJMV "Stay" (by Gracie Abrams) and i'm so excited to show youuuuu!

- i purchased a membership on AJC c: i kind of don't like myself for doing it though, especially with all of the stuff regarding AJHQ. i don't think they should be getting any "reward" for their non-existent actions about a certain someone, but since i've got an Animal Jam blog, i thought it would be a worth-while purchase (here's my new outfit) 

- annnnnd, i've been working on some art projects, including Wild's entry, random edits, etc. all the usuals c: 

notice: the Spring Graphic Contest winner will be announced tomorrow! we got a new entry that i think will be posted later (Princess Brightstar), so i pushed it back another day. thank you to the 3 that already entered!

anyways, first order of business: the AJMV!

i couldn't stop listening to this one particular song after i saw an edit of 2 characters (aka the one's i mentioned above ^^;), and i was desperately trying to search it up on YouTube. i then realized it would be much easier to look up the soundtrack of the series, and voila, there it was! 

this is a more chill AJMV, and by that i mean i didn't do a WHOLE lot with it heehee. it's a sad song, what can i do? 

it makes me emotional LOL 

despite a few bumps along the road (aka my GAME crashing 100 million times *inwardly cries*), and BLOGGER not wanting to SHARE my video, i managed to upload it :D 

if the quality is trash, it's because i had to screen record from the app :( but hey, no watermark! 

enough of my rambling, here's the finished product!


(it technically starts at 3 seconds heehee) 

that's all for today! 

thank you all for reading, annnnnnnnnd..

TOODLES!

~popcorn 🦋

10 comments:

  1. I like the note paper background on your AJMV! I think it's fitting for the song

    And did something happen with AJHQ I wasn't aware of..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Doomy!

      It's just some drama with Hyenine1.. I wanted to make a post about it, but it's not really SFW. Just some slightly disturbing stuff that Hyenine1's been caught doing, and AJHQ ignoring the accusations against him. You can find more information on Instagram! (if you have it)

      Delete
    2. WOW I just looked into it and I had no idea that kind of thing was going on. That's absolutely horrible. Great, now I have even more reasons to be angry at AJHQ :(

      It's so awful and frustrating when you love a game but it's run by people who don't care and make bad decisions... I wish there was something I could do to help

      Delete
    3. Yeah, it really is. And it's annoying how many times it's been brought up then shut down by them.

      EXACTLY. I know just what you mean D:

      Delete
    4. WOW! She would do this kind of stuff?
      And I thought the predator issue was bad.

      Delete
  2. Out of curiosity I checked up what's up with AJHQ to your prior comments and... yikes. Really shows a) how I'm so out of touch with the community and b) how much I'm ignorant about the situation out there.
    I'm not particularly surprised that such people exist, NGL, just disappointed AJHQ isn't taking the appropriate measures / steps to deal with this. This matter shouldn't be taken lightly, especially not in Animal Jam C / PW where it's technically a children's game.

    That said, good job getting past the exams, and I hope the rest of your assignments would go well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will re enter the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!

    I love it. My only issue would be how small it is and the song choice, but I love it! Red Pandas are awesome animals. I love their dance and you can create awesome looks with them by just poking around your inventory. 10/10 would make another AJMV with this Red Panda.

    Also try to keep the video a little bit bigger xd

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX