Tiny Star

May 6, 2021

GIFTS! & A Look at my First "Blog"

haii jammers!

popcorn is back again T^T

and i have resorted to not writing in capital letters, unless it is proper nouns c: i've never liked capital letters for some reason. like i just don't like them. i have absolutely no idea why. i'm not sure why i ever wrote in capital letters to begin with, but i think it was just out of habit xd 

but just a quick little notice xp

in today's lil post, I'll be presenting Wild and Vai with a gift, as well as taking a look at my first blog i made when i was 8 :D it's an actual nightmare

let's get started!

first.. THE GIFTS. 

Wild's gift is one of her wolf, Citrus, and because she made a header that i referenced, she gets a gift c:

here is Citrus! 


i didn't include the zipper tail unfortunately DX it wouldn't fit on the tail, and was about the size of the head by the time i correctly resized it.. i hope that was ok!

i also didn't include a scripted name like i usually do (just because of the size of the wings and antlers), so let me know if you'd like me to add it C:

next is Vai's gift! this was just a spur-of-the-moment thing because i remembered it was Vai's birthday! i was looking at her animals and saw one that was so cute i couldn't NOT edit her. here she is!


since i used a sleeping wolf as the animal, i had to loosely reference Vai's fox (who i called "forest") and only include a couple of items. i hope you like it Vai! feel free to add a background if you'd like; i forgot that the gradient white on the end of "happy birthday" would just blend into the background of the post -.-

enjoy!!

now onto the main part of this post: looking at the "blog" i had when i was 8. i put quotation marks around blog because no one could actually see it. i used google sites, and it was connected to my school account which made it so i couldn't actually publish the blog on the web. basically, i was writing for nobody. i, of course, didn't realize this until after i'd spent a good week designing it :D

anyways, let's take a look. 

here's the header! pretty simple overall. as you can see, i titled it "Animal Jam Central" which i thought was GENIUS at the time.

this was the text box that greeted you on the home page. let's go sentence by sentence, shall we? "Hi there! I'm popcorn!" GAG. "This is my blog about, obviously, Animal Jam!" oBvIoUsLy. "I will come to you, readers," why did i say readers? ".. with updates, contests, giveaways, cheat codes (winky face)" oh my god, that's just beyond the term "cringe". "and SO MUCH MORE!" geez, popcorn, why do you have to yell?

this was the "Updates" page, where i only wrote in one entry :) feel free to read it if you'd like, nothing much to cringe at.. YET

here was the "Contests" page, where i had planned a whole amazing contest that i was SO excited about.. it was unfortunately never seen :( once again, only one entry.

this was the "ME" page! i really loved this outfit back in the days.. why? I DON'T KNOW T^T. and why did i say "yup". ewww. feel free to read the cringe if you'd like C:

and that was it! i hope you enjoyed this post, and here's a little Consider This: what do you feel needs to be improved by AJHQ for AJC/AJPW? 

Consider This is basically a "Question for the Comments" thing, but with a fancier name. i love hearing others' opinions on topics, so i just decided to include it in every couple of posts! 

toodles!

9 comments:

  1. I think that animal jam classic should improve the chat. It said that the sentence "eat all natural food" was inappropriate when I was talking about earth day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree.. they block some pretty weird things ^.^

      Delete
  2. I also wanted to tell you that a new scamming group page on the aj scammer watch wiki called the seething rat has a bunch of things that violate the rules of the Wikipedia.
    1. Scammers listed on the page use the comments to talk to each other( the rules say no scammers are allowed).
    2. They have a inappropriate rat photo as a profile for their scammer group when no inappropriate photos are allowed.
    3. They used inappropriate language in the chat and the moderators have not removed it even though I reported it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do I do about the page. Please help
      - Coolfunpigeons aka princess brightstar

      Delete
    2. That's strange! Usually the AJ Wiki's are very well managed.. I just checked it out, and I think the page is now private. It may have because people have reported it! But it's good that you're noticing these things!

      Maybe for now, just let it be and then check on it every so often. If it does come back up, then you can report the page or raise awareness in the chat?

      ~popcorn

      Delete
    3. Wowwww Wikis aren't doing their job :T

      Delete
  3. Haha! The cringe is tOo hIgH. It reminds me of this one drawing my sister made where she was trying to make an Arctic Fox doing the sunglasses emote, but it looked so weird so she folded that area and wrote 'CRINGE: DO NOT OPEN FLAP.' Lolololololololol

    'Yup' is a pretty disgusting word... whoever made it... also, EW I don't approve of the outfit. No colors match or anything. It's just big bows. And it's all white. Barf. Might as well use the default Arctic Wolf outfit (blank with the weird white eyes).

    *cough cough* Animal Jam Centeral WHAT??? The header doesn't even have a good background T^T also I WILL COME TO YOU READERS? Are you stalking me? This is giving me bad vibes... by the way, all of those sentences end with a ! mark, like on your first post on this blog lol...

    And there's no updates? Ooh, reminds me of a specific game that I can't play anymore...

    Alright so the first contest I will do is a costume contest. The rules and what to do to enter is down below *DOWN ARROW EMOJI*
    I don't know what I don't like about those two sentences above, but for some reason it makes me cringe somehow.

    ME! *Big fat arctic wolf greets you at the page with its body* It looks like those pictures that you try to put as a google page but it only shows the stomach of the, let's say owl? (True story) I already criticized this page but still lol.
    AJ (DUH) and soccer! At the beginning you already said "Animal Jam OBVIOUSLY" and now it's AJ DUH! Great! :D

    AJHQ definitely lacks updates on their original game. The game is going to die soon. It is... going... to... d-

    ~Dogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. I was pretty cringey back then -.-

      Delete
  4. Thank you SO MUCH Popcorn! And it's totally fine that you didn't add the zipper tail.

    Vai's fox also looks amazing. I especially love the entire celebration vibe of it - the edit looks sooo good!

    And... hey, your 8 year old self's blog isn't that bad! I actually found it VERY entertaining. Way better than anything I ever wrote about Animal Jam.

    ~Wild

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX