Tiny Star

June 3, 2021

*UPDATES!* & AJ and Popcorn Contest C:

hai everyone!

whoo, didn't expect to be back so soon, but here i am. 

i thought i'd make this post about the updates and contest AJ put out yesterday! i've got to say, i'm happy with them. i'm also happy it didn't include an AJPW ad again :P

let's start!

probably the funnest (i know, that's not a word) thing on the schedule today: the new epic plush scavenger hunt AJ set up! here's the full announcement from the Jamaa Journal: 


i do know where all of them are (thanks to a friend), and i'll post it here. (if you'd like to challenge yourself skip past the next dashed part!)

----------------------------------------------------------

panda plush - jamaa township, behind the mira statue crocodile plush - balloosh, in the temple at the top middle area fox plush - coral canyons, behind the waterfall penguin plush - mt shiveer, right side behind the rocks by the sarepia bridge wolf plush - sarepia forest, outside theater entrance tiger plush - temple of zios, first floor of the chamber of knowledge, top shelf of the 3rd section bunny plush - canyons pathway, left in the foliage giraffe plush - kimbara outback, behind the waterfall outside outback imports

----------------------------------------------------------

i think it's cool that aj's doing something out-of-the-blue like that C: 

next up, we've got a contest aj is putting on: the den item design contest! (as i like to call it)


in case you don't feel like reading the update, all you have to do is enter the art/masterpiece studio and draw a den item that you'd like to see in-game! when you're finished, instead of clicking create den item like you usually would, click the blue oval that says "send to AJ" so they can look over your design. 10 winners will be chosen to have their den items featured and turned into in-game items! 

this seems like a pretty fun contest, and i recommend you enter it if you get the chance! C: (though i wish it was available for Chromebook players, too :c)

among those fun little updates, the Rainbow Raccoons are back in stores, as well as pet elephants!

lastly, the graphic contest is still waiting on one entry, but don't worry, the winners will be announced! with talk about contests already on the table, Wild started her DTYIS drawing contest a couple of months back and she recently finalized the due date to June 30th! you still have 28 days to enter, so if you haven't already, i suggest you do! 

that will be all for this post.. C:

toodles!

~popcorn 🌴

8 comments:

  1. There were updates for playwild too, and they are awesome (they added hamsters to playwild). I did not expect this and I can't wait to do the scavenger hunt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I logged on to PW after I saw your comment, and the hamsters are cute; I'd been hoping they would add a pet like that into the game C:

      ~popcorn

      Delete
  2. Oohhh these updates seem REALLY fun! :D I'm happy to see all of the AJC players happy.

    Thanks for the DTIYS shoutout, by the way! I really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I like getting excited about something on AJ every ONCE IN A WHILE.

      Yeah, no problem! I figured since I'm still waiting on an entry that it'd be good to let others know about your contest c:

      Delete
  3. Hi blossom, I have tried sending you a buddy requests trough the buddy request button and jam a grams asking you to be my buddy. If you are wondering, I name my animals based on what name I want them to have that describes them. Coolfunpigeons is me, not some random stranger trying to buddy you. Princess brightstar is the name of my bunny in playwild and my wolf's name is fairy kawiifriend (I don't use my monkey named miss goldmonkey in playwild much).
    I also would like to share the code classicbday10 for you to copy and paste into aj classic (It gives you a 10th birthday cake If you haven't redeemed it already.)
    - princess brightstar

    ReplyDelete
  4. I re-entered the contest with a translucent background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahg! This has to be one of the best updates in recent years, along with the free two week membership promotion and the introduction of eco items! I can believe I’m missing this!!!
    -Tkaranto

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX