Tiny Star

June 23, 2021

My Buddy Rant & Some Art Work C:

hai jammers! 

didn't expect me to be back so soon, huh? (just kidding, it's been over a week -.-)

welp, i got some random motivation today so i decided to do a quick jumble post. a "jumble post", as i consider it, is a completely unorganized post that i just drop all of my thoughts on C: 

this topic is about buddies, so i hope you enjoy! 

also, yay, i got my first 2 spam/virus messages the other day c:


thank you, unknown and unknown, for providing some very useful information about oil for cats and gods and Valorant accounts C: 

(i'm deleting these now, but i thought it would be a cool documentation of a blog milestone)

anyways, let's get started!

My Deleting Buddies Conflict

so i have a love-hate relationship with deleting buddies.

on one hand, if i delete all of the random ones i can make room for all of my "special" buddies, or ones who i've been friends with, spent time with, etc. etc. 

but on the other hand, i usually don't buddy people randomly out of nowhere. there's usually a reason behind that, and if i delete someone i think wasn't "special", then i could've lost a buddy that was friends with me a couple of years ago. 

so i'm now stuck in a pickle. 

also it really just saddens me to see the buddies that i've been friends with since i joined have the 30 day status. but it's also kind of cool to think that this person, this one person out of the 7.9 billion in the world, made an impact on my life long enough that i can remember them and the fun we had. they're out there now living their life in a world other than animal jam. and that may sound sentimental and weird, but i don't know, it's just cool to think about. 

so that's all for my little rant. hopefully it made you think a little bit C:

and to end this post, i made some pride art yesterday! i'm a horrible artist, so please don't attack me haha (it looks a tad better if you zoom in)


i am a part of the LGBT+ community, and so i thought this would be a cute way to celebrate the almost-ending pride month :)

annnd that will wrap up this short post!

tooooodles, and have a great rest of your day!

~popcorn 🦒

11 comments:

  1. What the HECK that drawing is excellent!!! It's so cute and such a unique take on the bi pride flag– I see a lot of Masterpieces that are just the stripes of pride flags, and while those are nice too, you went the extra mile and drew the flag waving with some cute little shiny accents :'D

    Excuse me now while I become the first person to hit the like button on this super cute work of art B)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Doomy!! That really does mean a lot C:

      ~popcorn

      Delete
  2. i wish ajhq would add a "buddy notes" feature that lets you write down what you buddied each buddy for! (kinda like the "notes" feature in discord profiles). because i look at my buddy list and honestly can't remember which buddies are people i had good conversations with and which buddies are random people who sent a request

    also nice pride art! i've got a pride post geared up that hopefully i'll finish before june ends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a really cool idea! Notes would be so so useful on a buddy list c:

      Thank you! I can't wait!

      ~popcorn

      Delete
  3. Great post, Popcorn!

    I'm not part of the LGBTQ+ community (one of the reasons is also that ima child) but I'll deffinitely give it a like <3
    I literally never knew that about you lol

    Hugs,
    vai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry this is late~

    I've always struggled with that too, just wondering if I'm removing a friend I laughed with... my memory is OK, but still sometimes I forget things. I don't have a very good solution to the problem so it still makes me sad when I scroll through my buddy list and go, "Why did I buddy them again?"

    Also, that art is amazing! I like the little highlights ^^ I'll definitely draw something then for everyone to color in as a celebration of pride month!

    ~Wild

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. zerp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. 3D printing service

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it doesn't similar practical and as well effective publicized and discover what actually some people have a look at some people. KAWS SHARE – BLACK

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work! 維修惠而浦洗衣機

    ReplyDelete

Hi jammers! Welcome to the comment section ^.^

Before you do comment, though, please read and accept the following rules :) Thank you!

-NO CURSING. (This includes using symbols like stars *** and letters) If you wouldn't say it to your parents, don't say it here ^.^
-DON'T SPAM. (Things like "aushfhsd" or "hey everyone buddy me I'm ... " Of course I would love to buddy you! But it would be nice if you mention something about the post as well :)
-KEEP LANGUAGE APPROPRIATE. Animal Jam is a kid-friendly game, so that means this blog is too. Try and keep your language appropriate and understandable uwu
-NO LINKS. Unless it's Animal Jam related (The Daily Explorer, your own AJ blog, etc.), no links to extra websites, blogs, videos, etc. Adding links will result in your comment being immediately removed.
-NO SELF PROMO PLEASE! I love each and everyone of your posts/updates on your blog, but it's not a very good feeling when you just finished an hour long post that gets one comment saying "hey look at my new post I just now finished it" or something like that! Just something to consider :)
- NO PERSONAL INFO. For your safety, please don't comment anything about your address, credit card information, name/age (optional, but not recommended), etc. If I see any of these in a comment, your comment will be removed immediately.
-NO BULLYING/RUDE BEHAVIOR. I hope people follow this rule in general, but in case you need a reminder there it is :P

Please try and follow these rules, as if they are ignored I may have to start moderating the comments :(

Each and every one of your comments will be appreciated, so thanks for commenting!

~popcorn CX